Nine Volt Pop Rock Guitars Toolbox
وی اس تی باکس منحصر به فرد برای پاپ راک از مجموعه آکوردها ، ریف ها ، قطعات و تکنیکهای گیتار الکتریک به صورت مولتی فرمت با فرمت ویو و نیز کانتکت
و ادامه ی ماجرا :
Pop Rock Guitars is a vast resource of six-string sounds that captures the energy and vibe of today’s chart-topping hits. With its radio-ready hooks, head bouncing rhythms and fist-pumping choruses, this collection makes finding the right guitar part a whole lot easier.
From a producer's perspective, it often takes more than a single guitar track to build a great song. That's why every song part in Pop Rock Guitars is comprised of multiple complimentary melodies and rhythms designed to lock together. Call-and-response phrases, chiming arpeggios backed by double-tracked power chords, and interweaving riffs all work together to create rhythmic and harmonic depth.
And as part of the BPM Flex Series™, Pop Rock Guitars allows every REX-based loop to be used at a huge range of tempos with no artificial stretching. Need to use a 89 BPM loop with a 132 BPM loop in a track set to 105 BPM: no problem!
With in-the-pocket playing, tight organization and consistent tones amongst parts, Pop Rock Guitars offers a smooth experience from inspiration to final mix.
Also Available: Pop Rock Guitars Direct - a clean, uneffected, uncompressed, direct-to-the-board version of our Pop Rock Guitar loop collection.
With the wide range of amp sim plug-ins, embracing the huge range of guitar tone options has never been easier.
Specifications are similar to the below - except everything is clean!
Pop Rock Guitars presents nearly 1000 files for each format: REX2, Stylus RMX, Apple Loops, and ACIDized Wav.
- Pop Rock Guitars is organized into 16 song suites. Each suite has clearly labeled song parts (into, verse, chorus, bridge, etc…) with sustained chords for endings and breaks. All parts are also labeled by tone (clean, overdrive, distortion).
- Pop Rock Guitars has an “A” (Stratocaster), “B” (Les Paul) and “C” (Les Paul Special) guitar part for every song section, all performing distinct parts.
- Pop Rock Guitars presents a large selection of “Toolbox” parts comprised of chromatic straight-ahead strummed 8th note power chord loops, chromatic major and minor sustained chords, and a range of slides. All toolbox loops are presented in the three tones that are used throughout the library. These are designed to supplement any suite or stand on their own as the backbone to any track.
- Pop Rock Guitars does not require the user to convert the library using RMX’s SAGE Converter. Simply decompress the files and drag-and-drop the “Pop Rock Guitars” folder into RMX’s “User Libraries” folder. Although it’s quick and easy, we supply visual instruction in the .pdf.
- Pop Rock Guitars includes Stylus RMX multi patches that allow the user to automatically load the A, B and C parts of any suite.
- All loops are in 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution.
نظري براي اين محصول ثبت نشده است.
براي نوشتن نظر وارد شويد.