Release / change notes: v1.1:
- BUG: fixed sequencer problems with polyphonic playback.
- CHG: removed FX toggle MIDI hotkeys.
- NEW: minor GUI enhancements.
- NEW: 50 new kits.
- NEW: 100 new loops.
- NEW: sequencer preset menu: added 8 user patterns. contents will be stored to disk.
- NEW: sequencer preset menu: added 6 pattern functions (reverse, invert, shift...).
- NEW: sequencer pattern recording (sample- and / or loop offset).
- NEW: MIDI hotkeys for sequencer user-pattern changing.
- NEW: MIDI hotkey for preview playback of all four parts at once.
Synferno is a cinematic Sound Module containing 300 different kits that can be played in tandem across 4 categories (Bass, Synth, Ambient and Groove)
The 300 Kits can be loaded by dragging and dropping the separate *.NKI files or by using the snapshot function.
Loops can be played polyphonically timestretched within a range of two octaves (24 semitones).
Each part has it´s own color-coded range on the keyboard. You can alternatively play the loops sliced using the "SLICE" button in the SEQ page.
There are special MIDI trigger keys/notes that enable you to turn on/off the FX per part, retrigger a currently playing slice (when sequencer is turned on) and to trigger a volume ("trancegate") per part.