Soundiron releases "Little Wooden Flutes" - Ethnic Flute library for Kontakt - with Intro Offer
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید Soundiron has released تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , a soulful ethnic woodwind collection featuring an Indian Venu flute as well as several Native American Plains flutes. The Venu flute was recorded in a dry studio environment and the Native American flutes were recorded in a lush sanctuary hall to provide a rich, natural reverb.
For the Indian Venu flute, Soundiron captured three styles of multi-sampled sustain and staccato notes: normal, trilled and overtone bursts, all with multiple round robin. The Venu was recorded in a dry studio with both a large diaphragm condenser microphone as well as a more modern transformerless cardioid microphone. In addition, there are nearly 200 live performance phrases in a variety of keys, styles and tempos.
The Native American Plains flutes included feature hundreds of live performance phrases and short special flute effects all captured in a large sanctuary with close and far mic positions. All live performance phrases are available in the advanced phrase sequencer which allows per-slot phrase start, end and pitch transposition for extensive flexibility.
The library is programmed for the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 and later and comes equipped with a custom user interface that provides real-time automation control and customization. Soundiron's full FX Rack is also provided, which features compression, amp & speaker simulation, flanger, chorus, phaser, delay, EQ, resonant filter and convolution reverb that includes dozens of custom rooms and special FX impulses to choose from.
- 15 Instrument Presets.
- 3 Multi-sampled sustain articulations (normal, trill and overtone) with round robin, natural and infinite sustain.
- 3 Multi-sampled staccato articulations (normal, trill and overtone) with 8x round-robin.
- Dozens of ambient, atmospheric, and tonal pad sustains.
- Hundreds of live performance phrases in a variety of keys and tempos with full tempo-syncing, time-stretching and pitch transposition.
- Advanced phrase sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers as well as pitch transposition.
- Custom real-time user interface with full FX Rack.
Price: $35 intro offer (MSRP $50 after December 25th, 2013).
- 1,921 Samples (standard PCM wav).
- 15 .nki files K5.1+ (open format).
- 3.05 GB installed.
- 24-bit / 48kHz mono and stereo PCM wav format.
- Format(s): Kontakt 5.1+ .nki and PCM .wav.
- Free Kontakt Player not supported.
- تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
Demo MP3s: تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران