Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.7.1
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید has updated تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید to v1.7.1. This is a maintenance update that targets user reported problems.
Improvements and fixes:
- Start button added to the mixdown popup.
- Solves a rare issue where triggering MIDI notes frequently on an instrument assigned via Core MIDI lead to hanging notes.
- Fixes a rare phenomenon where MIDI port list popups appeared continuously.
- Solves an issue where the attack and release values were reseted to their defaults when switching between projects.
- Solves a rare problem where executing a mixdown of a project that contained IAA instruments lead to oversized audio files.
- Moving the pan fader while playback is running no longer leads to audio dropouts.
- Executing a FLAC mixdown of the same project no longer overwrites the previous audio file without notice.
- IAA audio file naming has been corrected to allow projects to be imported in Cubase without the need to locate IAA audio files manually.
- MIDI events with a huge number of notes no longer renders Cubasis unreliable.
- Corrects an issue where a wrong instrument was highlighted in the Media Bay after an instrument was changed in Microsonic.
- The effect status in the inspector now gets updated correctly by tapping its edit button.
- Fixes a rare phenomenon where switching instruments while playing could lead to hanging notes.
- Solves the issue where tapping the panic button did not reset hanging notes of an IAA instrument app.
- Switching projects quickly that contain IAA instruments no longer renders Cubasis unreliable.
- The playable keyboard range now updates correctly after an instrument is changed.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران