Steinberg updates Cubasis to v1.7.2
Steinberg has updated تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید to v1.7.2, featuring over 50 improvements. The update is available now in the تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید . The next update will be 1.8, which will include automation.
- Audio track playback performance has been drastically increased on all devices.
- Audio track freeze.
- Setup option to enlarge the audio recording buffer has been added.
- New latency setup option added (IO buffer size can be adjusted between 128/256/512).
- Maximum polyphony has been increased to a value of 128.
- New tracks will now be created below the selected track.
- CPU/Polyphony display has been overhauled (please refer to In-App help for more details).
- Newly created audio files appear highlighted in the MediaBay.
- A new overlay informs about imported files (replacing the previous popup).
- Separating files for tracks in mixdown now includes track names for each file.
- The touchable area of the preset selection arrows in Micrologue and Micro Sonic has been improved.
- Cycle mode is automatically activated when setting the locators to the selection by long tapping an event.
- Creating an event by double tapping in the arrange window area now automatically selects the corresponding track.
- MIDI tracks assigned to "No Instrument" now display drum pads instead of chord pads as an alternative to the keyboard.
- Several minor usability improvements.
- CB-1308 Disabling solo states restores the states of previously muted tracks.
- CB-1451 Fixes an issue where glitches occurred when an IAA app was connected during playback.
- CB-1456 The loading time of Cubasis projects that contain IAA apps has been lowered.
- CB-1459 Fixes an issue where Inter-App Audio effects were ignored when performing a mixdown.
- CB-1455 Fixes an issue where a mixdown or freeze of certain Inter-App Audio instrument apps lead to detuned audio material.
- CB-1448 The iOS keyboard now closes automatically when the help screen is closed.
- CB-1463 Transferring Mod wheel commands via MIDI out now works as expected.
- CB-1464 Fixes a rare phenomenon where the preview of audio files (e.g. a mixdown) in the MediaBay played an outdated version of the file.
- CB-1468 Fixes a rare phenomenon where audio tracks continued to play after the playback had been stopped.
- CB-1453 Cycle playback on slower devices no longer results in unwanted audible clicks or crackles.
- CB-1484 Fixes a rare issue where the instrument rack fails to open fully.
- CB-1486 Fixes a rare issue where loading of duplicated snapshot project files fails.
- CB-1501 MIDI input for multiple tracks on the same channel now works as expected.
- CB-1502 AudioCopy of files that are not in 44.1kHz 16-bit format now works as expected.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران