دانلود برنامه جدید REQ: Big Fish Audio StarDrums
DescriptionStarDrums is a Tama Starclassic Drum Kit,
- 20" Bass Drum
- 14" Snare
- 10" Hi Tom
- 12" Mid Tom
- 16" Low Tom
- 14" Zildjian crash
- 10" Zildjian splash
- 14" ZilJan Hihat
- 20" Kashian Ride
This is the default interface of the plugin.
Each element was recorded with 3 microphones positions and you can adjust the pan, volume or mute each one independantly.
You can also click on the elements on the interface while adjusting the microphones.
In this panel, you can change most of the aspects of the library to make it sound just like you want.
You can adjust:
- The Mapping Presets: we made some presets of the most popular drums formats (GM, V-DRUMS, IMAP, NSKIT) or you can create yours.
- The Midi Learn: you can remap any element to any key quickly by pressing the current key of the element you want to move, clicking on Midi Learn and the pressing the target key.
- The Hihat controller: we implemented an advanced hihat behavior, by default on C#2, the sample triggered will depend on the value of the controller, just like on a real Hihat.
- Overheads: here you can choose wether the overhead microphone position is mono or stereo.
- Sample cycling: there are 4 different samples for the same velocity (round robins), but you can change how they will be played (random, in sequence of 4or 3 or without it).
- The Sensitivity will set the minimum volume for velocity 1 and give you access to all the dynamics that you want.
- The Reverb. We use a convolution reverb and you can adjust the amount of reverb applied to the whole drumset.
StarDrums Processed interface
The samples of the Stardrums were not processed by default, we decided to create two different versions, and this one has some of the best gear applied to the samples (compressions, reverbs, EQs...).
از لینکهای واقع در صفحه زیر میتوانید این برنامه را دانلود نمایید :
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران