Steinberg updates Cubase to v7.5.20
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید has announced the availability of the تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید maintenance updates. The update adds several improvements and resolves more than 60 issues in different areas of the applications.
- TrackVersions: Delete Inactive TrackVersions.
- Control Room Improvements.
- Channel/track visibility: Key command for "Update configurations".
- Steinberg Hub: Remove recent projects from list.
- Project window toolbar: Additional buttons.
- New Preference: Record-Enable allows MIDI Thru.
- New Preference: Colorize folder track controls only.
- An issue that interferes with the "Save" and "Close" behavior has been resolved.
- Toggling between projects with a MIDI track located before an instrument track in the track list now works as expected.
- Rack instruments behave now as expected when working with several projects at the same time.
- Searching for hidden tracks using "Find tracks" now makes hidden instrument tracks visible.
- Unmuting a folder track now unmutes all tracks inside the folder as expected.
- The agent "Hide muted tracks" works now on muted instrument tracks.
- The behavior of side scrolling with a Logitech mousewheel has been corrected.
- "Import track archive" works now as expected.
- The preset name of the Track Control Settings is now visible.
- The navigation of the In-place Editor works now as expected.
- "Punch in" works now as expected in Re-Record mode.
- A problem involving the pre-/postroll time display in Japanese language has been resolved.
- Gluing two MIDI parts no longer leads to unwanted transposition of certain notes.
- Resizing parts in locked tracks is no longer possible.
- A visual problem with frozen tracks has been resolved.
- "Select Tracks with Same Version ID" no longer shows automation lanes of instrument tracks.
- Locked tempo/signature tracks remain locked after re-opening a project.
- The ¢ symbol of the time signature palette of the Score Editor creates now a 2/2 time signature.
- Automatic hitpoint detection now works reliable.
- Audiowarping in the Sample Editor now works as expected.
- A problem with the visibility of the grid in Audiowarp has been resolved.
- A rare problem in VariAudio that rendered the application unreliable has been resolved.
- When ASIO-Guard is enabled dropouts no longer occur.
- The "Replace by" offline processing function works now as expected.
- Exporting a stereo mixdown to a new project now inserts a stereo audio file on a stereo track.
- Closing the window after exporting MP3, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis no longer renders the application unreliable.
- Exporting a 5.1 surround audio mixdown with the option "Wave split file" no longer renders the application unreliable.
- A visibility problem of the "Resolve Missing Files" window has been corrected.
- The agent "Hide muted tracks" now works on muted instrument tracks.
- The name of the main output of an instrument is now shown correctly on audio returns.
- Unmuting folder tracks involving instrument tracks work now as expected.
- Muting instrument tracks and MIDI sub-tracks now works as expected.
- The "Mute" key command now works for instrument tracks in the Project window as expected.
- The preference "Select Track on Background Click" now works properly for audio return tracks.
- Copy-pasting MIDI data now works for instrument tracks on the Project page.
- Selecting all inputs in the vst Instrument Rack now selects the correct instrument track.
- Print out now works as expected in Cubase Artist.
- Activating the function "Animate Note Cursor" now works as expected.
- Key commands for all symbol palettes are now available.
- A problem with redundant and missing key commands has been resolved.
- Zooming behavior of the zoom tool now works as expected.
- Filter checkboxes now update as expected when key commands are used.
- The box symbol in the replace mode is printed as expected.
- Chord Assistant: The state of the cadence mode is now recalled correctly.
- Clicking on the EQ bypass button while holding the Option/Alt keys now works as expected.
- Load/save EQ presets are available again in the Channel Settings window.
- The solo defeat function of instrument tracks now works as expected.
- A problem with the visibility syncing between MixConsole and Project window regarding instrument audio returns has been corrected.
- The function "Deactivate all mute states" now works as expected after selecting "Mute input" on virtual instruments.
- It is now possible to switch the visibility of collapsed folders that contain other folders inside the MixConsole.
- A rare graphical glitch on the horizontal scroll bar of the MixConsole has been corrected.
- Inputs and outputs can now be assigned using QuickLink on MIDI channels.
- A problem involving the visibility of the horizontal scroll bar in the MixConsole has been resolved.
- The preference "Select channels/track on solo" now works as expected when enabling the solo input of vst instruments.
- The solo button now works on external instruments as expected.
- The function "Activate/deactivate write (read) for all tracks" now affects the Quick Controls, too.
- Read mode is now enabled when pressing the write button.
- The command "Show used automation on a selected track" no longer opens the automation of the selected track's group channel.
- "Delete automation of selected tracks" and "Delete all automation in project" are now available for audio returns of instrument tracks.
* Please note that this list applies to Cubase 7.5 and not every entry may apply to Cubase Artist 7.5.
- The loading time of projects using HALion 5 has been improved.
- The Phaser plug-in works now as expected.
- An issue in vst Connect SE that may render the application unreliable under OS X 10.9 has been resolved.
- Saving the project under OS X while vst Connect SE is connected to vst Connect Performer now works properly.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران