MakeMusic releases Finale PrintMusic 2014
MakeMusic has announced the release of تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , a new version of the popular music notation software. Based on Finale, this updated version of PrintMusic offers new functionality, support for current operating systems and file compatibility with Finale 2012, Finale 2014 and future versions of Finale.
"PrintMusic has always represented a great value for anyone wishing to share music notation," stated Karen VanDerBosch, MakeMusic chief executive officer. "This new version is a major update showing our continued investment in the future of our suite of notation products and refining PrintMusic with a clean new interface, improved Mac OS X support and a quicker path to excellent music notation."
Finale PrintMusic offers the essential features of Finale for $119.95 (upgrades from previous versions are $39.95). Notes can be entered with a computer keyboard, a MIDI keyboard, and by scanning existing sheet music. Orchestrations of up to 24 staves can be created, and individual instrument parts can be extracted. PrintMusic offers high-quality playback with built-in sounds, support for additional VST/AU instruments and MakeMusic's exclusive Human Playback. In addition to printing sheet music, PrintMusic can also create audio and graphic files, Finale files (which can be shared with all Finale products, including the free Finale Notepad) as well as MIDI and MusicXML, which can be shared with hundreds of other music programs.
Highlights new to PrintMusic 2014 include:
Upgrade to PrintMusic 2014 today at تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید .
- PrintMusic's Score Manager provides instant access to how staves look and playback, making it easy, for example, to change a staff from Alto Sax to Horn in F.
- A fresh New Interface including an updated, modern look to PrintMusic's mixer, playback controls and palettes (which now lock on Macs, too).
- Automatic Range Checking offers instant visual feedback when notes are written out of the range of beginner, intermediate or advanced players.
- Notation Improvements include easily hidden staves and refined placement of rests and accidentals when music appears in multiple layers.
- Beat-Assigned Smart Shapes, including hairpins and trills, automatically attach to a desired "beat" and snap into place.
- PrintMusic's New File Format empowers musicians to share music back and forth with users of Finale 2014 and 2012 files, and offers even more flexibility for tomorrow.
- Under the hood, PrintMusic's Mac OS X Support has been updated. Visible benefits include full screen mode, pinch zoom, drag-scrolling, text entry via voice dictation and basic Retina support.
- Additional enhancements include mid-measure clefs, Unicode text support & entry, import/export of PDF graphics, Finale Lyrics font, scanning improvements and much more.
PrintMusic is also available through music resellers worldwide, with exclusive distribution in North America, the United Kingdom, India, Australia and New Zealand through تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید .
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران