دانلود برنامه جدید Resource Hacker v184.108.40.206 for Mac (wineskin)
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
Resource Hacker v220.127.116.11 for Mac (wineskin) - 22MB
Resource HackerTM is a freeware utility to view, modify, rename, add, delete and extract resources in 32bit & 64bit Windows executables and resource files (*.res). It incorporates an internal resource script compiler and decompiler and works on all (Win95 - Win7) Windows operating systems.
This is the latest version of ResHacker v18.104.22.168 (it is no longer being developed) converted to a Mac .app thanks to تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید windows wrapper.Please note that any wineskin .app requires X11 to work, or better than that تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید (from its site: an pen-source effort to develop a version of the X.Org X Window System that runs on OS X. Together with supporting libraries and applications, it forms the X11.app that Apple has shipped with OS X since version 10.5).
- The windows installer
- Info (web page capture from the developer site)
- Tutorial on how to use it (html + pdf versions)
*** Please, refer to the tutorial to learn how to use it.
Now, to use it with Sylenth1 GUI .dll (which was the main purpose to create this) follow this basic steps (those experienced users tell me if this needs any correction):
(1) Start the ResHacker as you'll do with any .app.
(2) After that select "File->Open" and look for the windows skin .dll file.
(3) Once loaded select "Action->Save all Resources"
(4) Create a folder where the resources will be saved, give a name to the resource file (the name of the .dll could be a good one), and click OK. After that you'll have a bunch of *.bin files + one *.rc file on that folder. The GUI graphics are the files "Data_1.bin" to "Data_72.bin" (this range can vary depending on the Sylenth1 version you use as i've seen in some Sylenth1 skins posts by Kookaboo)
(5) Now you have to rename all those files to be recognized by Sylenth1 for Mac as GUI graphics. So basically, you have to rename each and every file from "Data_XX.bin" to "bmp100XX.png" (example: "Data_1.bin" will become "bmp10001.png"). To do that you should use any batch renaming tool you can find out there, but i recommend you to use the rename option of the latest Path Finder which to me is the best. Now, the *.rc file is an important one, because you can find there the Sylenth1 version for which the skin have been created (you can open this file with TextEdit as it is a simple text file).
(6) Once renamed you should copy over the original ones inside vst or AU. The right paths for both being:
And that's all!
---------[ READ THIS CAREFULLY ]-----------
If you have any problem you tell me in this thread (PM with regard to problems with that release WILL NOT be answered). Also, keep in mind that wineskin can be very tricky and that it can work in some Macs while in others don't (i will try to help to all those who could have such problems). Mountain Lion users should consider installing XQuartz for it to work better. It works like a charm in MacOSX 10.6.8 with Apple X11.
You can download it here:
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید audioz
Hope you enjoy it! … And happy Skinning!
fraggle83 from AudioZ Great Community
*** BTW, i vote to create a FAQ section on this site (anyone else?) ***
از لینکهای واقع در صفحه زیر میتوانید این برنامه را دانلود نمایید :
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران