Once again, AAS rises the bar in the re-creation of the classic Rhodes™ and Wurlitzer™ electric pianos. Not only does Lounge Lizard EP-3 deliver the authentic tone of the originals but it also preserves their action and feel. Once you get your hands on Lounge Lizard, that elusive electric piano sound becomes a reality—you’ll be proppelled into ins*pirational space.
What’s New in Lounge Lizard EP-3
Building up on our physical modeling know-how, we’ve come up with the refinements that takes one of the most impressive and unanimously acclaimed software ins*trument of the industry further ahead.
- Presets The brand new library fully exploits the refinements on offer and covers all your electric piano needs.
- Effects The high-end effect section has been extended with tremolo, wah, chorus, phaser, delay, reverb, and EQ—making Lounge Lizard a complete and self-contained electric piano solution.
- Pickup model Two pickup types are now available for a wider character range: electromagnetic (Rhodes™ and electrostatic (Wurlitzer™. In addition, scaling has been added for even volume across the entire keyboard.
- Fork model The new and improved Fork model adds upper harmonic content for an even more authentic sound.
- Damper model The improved Damper now closely interacts with the Fork and provides superb dynamic response.
- Audio Recorder The integrated audio Recorder captures inspired moments on the fly.
- Micro-Tuning Custom tunings are now possible with the added support for Scala filesکد:تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران