Steinberg releases Wavelab 8.5
Steinberg has announced that تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , the latest version of the mastering, editing and batch processing software, is now available for download as an update at the تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید . WaveLab 8.5 full version and educational products are also available at your preferred dealer.
WaveLab 8.5 comes with a broad range of new functions, among them features such as the new Watch Folders batch processor.
The suggested retail price is €549, including German VAT. The suggested retail price for the WaveLab 8.5 update from WaveLab 8 is €49.99, including German VAT.
- Watch Folders batch processor: Use standard folders of the operating system to process and render audio files via drag & drop.
- Encoder Checker: Perform quality comparisons of the most popular audio codecs such as MP3, AAC and more.
- Multi-format rendering: Encode to multiple audio file formats simultaneously and save encoding chains as presets.
- AAC Encoder Encode straight to AAC formats: including HE-AAC. HE-AAC v2, HD-AAC and 3GPP, for compatibility to Apple products, such as iTunes, iPod and iPhone.
- Further improvements such as the new Channel Extractor plug-in, plug-in bypass functions and enhanced XML data support.
Grace Period: If you activated WaveLab 8 after January 29 2014, you are eligible for a تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید to WaveLab 8.5.
Important notice for users of RND Portico plug-ins, Yamaha Vintage Plug-In Collection, REV-X and ChannelStrip: Just before the release of WaveLab 8.5, Steinberg discovered a technical problem affecting the RND Portico series plug-ins, the Yamaha Vintage Plug-In Collection as well as the REV-X reverb and the Channel Strip bundled with Steinberg hardware products. Unfortunately, these plug-ins cannot be used with WaveLab 8.5 right now due to a wrong parameter interpretation issue. Steinberg have already analysed the issue and are working on a solution. A fix for this problem is expected to be released in the first WaveLab 8.5 maintenance update on July 7th.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران