MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to 5.01 and releases AAX version
MeldaProduction has updated تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید to 5.01, providing several new features, fixes and optimizations plus AAX support for Pro Tools.
- Added AAX support.
- Any tab can be now displayed as a popup via ctrl+click or right-clicking on it.
- Added lock component feature to drumset designer to prevent randomization from replacing specified components.
- Added redo feature for both drumsets and rhythms.
- Added Bass drum 2 component, so all new generated drumsets will contain 2 bass drums.
- Added support for 64-bit WAV files.
- Rhythm generator improves randomization for higher signatures.
- Improved sample analyze & import keyword detection.
- Number of bars for each part in Song tab extended to 256.
- File selectors and editors in MSampler, MMultiSampler, MScratcher and MSubSampleSynthesizer are now collapsible.
- Added "Edit drum" option in the loop editor track menu, which switches to drumset editor to edit associated drum.
- Now accepts drag & drop samples from malfunctioning hosts, which replace "\" in the path with "\\" (Reaper).
- Added auto-load feature for drumset - when enabled, changing selected drumset immediately reloads it.
- Fix: A crash could occur in some rare circumstances when a progress window has been displayed.
- Fix: MDrummer could freeze when loading drumset in some hosts.
- Fix: 64-bit standalone version on Windows 8 didn't work properly with some ASIO drivers.
- Fix: Couldn't be validated in Logic X due to a bug in Logic X.
- Fix: Rhythm generator could malfunction or even crash when changed signature of an empty essential beat.
- Fix: MDrummer standalone could crash on Windows with certain ASIO drivers.
- Fix: MDrummer standalone 64-bit could crash on Windows 8 on MIDI input.
- Fix: Loading WAV files with more than 8 channels caused a crash.
- Fix: Double-click on a part in Song tab didn't switch to rhythm editor.
- Fix: Loading a track in song editor temporarily stopped playback.
- Fix: MModernCompressor couldn't perform analysis.
- Fix: MDynamicEq band link didn't work correctly.
- Fix: MDrummer could crash when duplicated and deleted afterwards.
- Fix: A crash could occur in some extreme circumstances on some buggy ATI GPUs.
- Fix: A crash could occur in some extreme circumstances, when a host was destroying and recreating the editor.
- Fix: Plugins could hypothetically freeze after init/store, though it has not been proven.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران