Universal Audio releases the Tonelux Tilt EQ and Valley People Dyna-mite plug-ins for UAD platform
Universal Audio has released the تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید and تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید plug-ins, developed by SofTube.
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید The Valley People Dyna-mite Plug-In is an emulation of the classic limiter/expander/gate designed by Paul Buff, who founded the PAL studio in southern California.
Although it can be used as a traditional limiter or expander, the Dyna-mite is also a creative tool capable of extreme, yet musical effects on a variety of sound sources.
The Valley People Dyna-mite plug-in offers the exact features and sonics of the hardware unit and can transform instruments with dynamic gating textures. It can be used for nearly anything from gently limiting and de-essing vocals, to demolishing the transients of any sound.
- An exacting emulation of the original legendary 80s dynamics processor.
- Use it to limit, expand, gate or de-ess, with a wide range of uses.
- Limiter goes from abusively squashing to transient-enhancing spikiness.
- Expander/gate goes from strict and tight to subtly expanding by softening the soft sounds and bringing the louder sounds forward.
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید The Tonelux Tilt EQ Plug-In is designed for quick, simple, and effective broad-stroke EQ moves. With the single Tilt control, engineers and producers can quickly mix as they go. Turn it to the right to cut lows and boost highs, turn it to the left to cut highs and boost lows. The Tonelux Tilt EQ Plug-In also models the transformer found in the Tonelux hardware, adding a subtle distortion for bass frequencies, fattening up the low end of a track.
The included Tilt Live EQ plug-in skips the transformer modeling, freeing up more instances for live mixing. It also replaces the Gain control with a Boost Ceiling control, which keeps the output gain of the plug-in from being boosted no matter how much EQ boost is applied.
- A one knob equalizer that quickly gets your mix in shape.
- Speeds up your workflow and makes mixing more intuitive.
- Models the entire Tonelux Tilt circuit designed by Paul Wolff.
- Smooth high and low pass filters.
- Two plug-ins included —Tilt EQ with transformer modeling, Tilt Live optimized for live mixing.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران