Virharmonic releases "Czech Boys Choir" for UVI Workstation
Virharmonic has released تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , the latest addition to their collection of choral libraries. It was over two years ago when they first started making word building libraries and Czech Boys Choir completes the key sections they set out to sample.
Czech Boys Choir contains three unique vocal sections which each play their own important role in Boys Choral Music:
All voice groups have true sample based round robins. That applies to vowels and consonants.
- Soloist: He was 9 years old at the time of recording and Virharmonic captured him in what they call "performing" dynamic. This is the most natural dynamic with all the natural swells for a soloist. He sounds very organic and soft, yet he will pierce on top of the mix over any sized orchestra.
- Trebles: They cover the range from A3-to A5 and were sampled so you can crossfade smoothly from pp to ff. They have very soft and airy voice and will easily sit great in any mix be it orchestral or simply with a violin as shown in the trailer video.
- Young Men: Virharmonic chose these singers with great attention to their tonal range so as a group they sing from F2 all the way to A4. Their voices are still trained in the same manner as the trebles, but they have the colour of adults. This mix delivers a strong performance which sits well not only in a context of kids , but also works well as a male chorus.
Virharmonic say "We would also like to share that with each purchase of the library you will fund the Czech Boys Choir from Hradec Kralove. This award winning and world renowned has agreed to collaborate with us on this project and is looking forward to further collaboration. We believe in supporting the artists who work with us and we are grateful to be working with such capacities."
- Full easy to use word building for real words.
- Three unique vocal sections.
- Recordings of Award Winning Boys Choir.
- 3 Microphone positions for placement flexibility.
- Routing into your own outputs so you can EQ and Mix each voice from one patch load.
- Sing in Latin, English or Slavonic, but possibly even others.
- Complete control over the consonants and vowels in one settings page.
- over 22000 unique samples and completely chromatically sampled (no retuning to extend ranges).
- Over 18GB of uncompressed files.
- and much more.
For a short time the price is $249. The RRP price will be $299. For demos and to purchase please visit their تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید .
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران