Adobe Premiere Pro CC updated to 2014.0.1
Adobe has announced the release of the تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید . This version provides important fixes and enhancements to the editing experience, and is recommended for all users. A list of notable changes in this release appears below.
- A Codec column was added to the Project Panel.
- Sequence Timecode was added as a display option in the Monitor Overlays.
- Clip name and Timecode filters can now be set to reference and display information for clips on specified source tracks.
- 'Async' asserts could occur when exporting some file types.
- Incorrect angles could be shown when separate multicam clips were created with different sort order.
- Waveforms could be improperly drawn when nesting a multicam source sequence.
- Effects could fail to render within effect mask boundaries.
- Garbage could appear around the edge of a layer that had a blur video effect applied and a mask on Opacity.
- Masks could offset Gaussian Blur in CUDA mode.
- Attempting to move a column to the left of the Name column in the Project panel could break cell selection.
- Occasional instance where sequences could never finished rendering.
- Relinking to spanned MXF clips could be incorrect.
- UI responsiveness could reduce in large projects after relinking.
- Exporting merged clips could generate silent or missing audio.
- Importing sequences could sometimes fail.
- Incorrect timebases could be used on EDL export.
- Incorrect field display could occur when using Mercury Transmit with GPU acceleration.
- Audio presets were sometimes not working correctly if used with a different format container.
- Complex video assets could produce a blurry image every 1 second when encoded into H.264.
- Mask Expansion could not be rendered correctly during preview scrubbing on layers that were scaled to 50% or less.
- Applying a speed change to a multicam clip could cause the extended duration of the clip to play with no video.
- Merged clips that contain clips with sync offsets could display out of sync indicators when used in a sequence.
- Crashes could occur during export to QuickTime.
- Masking and Tracking: Brightness & Contrast could be incorrectly displayed in an Adjustment Layer.
- File import failures could occur when no assets were selected in the Locate Media dialog.
- Asserts and crashes could occur when exporting project to OMF.
- Crashes could occur when rendering audio with a locked submix track.
- Submixes could sometimes lose audio.
- Noise could be heard in submixes with empty tracks.
- Source monitor timecode and program monitor overlay could be off from one another in multicam sequences.
- Audio overlays for Multicam and nested sequences would only display as audio time units.
- 24p/50p XDCAM EX files were sometimes 1 frame short when smart rendered.
- MPEG2 TS files with 6 tracks of stereo audio could only play/show first stereo track when imported in to PPro.
- Playing IMX 50 clip could freeze video.
- Locking all Audio Tracks could cause the system to slow down dramatically.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران