SPECTRA C1 is a Pro Audio grade wideband Compressor suitable for Voice, instruments, track compression and subtle soft-knee Mastering compression and Expansion. The sheer quality of Spectra C1 coupled with an extremely easy and intuitive user interface makes obtaining great results quick and painless! Spectra C1 utilizes crysonics' unique and proprietary Physics based Audio processing engine allowing the characteristics of the final audio to be easily adjusted to taste.
• Physics Based Wide-Band Compressor / Expander
• Unique and intuitive Gain-Reduction and VU meter
• Very Transparent and Mono-compatible
• Retaining the tonal character of original audio
• Full automation for all parameters via the host
• Low CPU usage
• 64-bit internal precision
• 24bit/96Khz audio support
• Highly optimized custom DSP code
• Mastering, Mixing, Tracking, audio post production, Vocals and all instruments including Classical
Most professional audio hosts offer vst support nowadays. If your audio application doesn't support vst but only DirectX, you still can use SPECTRA C1™. All you need is a vst-DirectX wrapper software. Such software can host SPECTRA C1 vst plugin and it will behave like a DirectX plugin to applications that only support DX audio plugins.
SPECTRA C1 has been tested to be stable and working in the following vst plugin hosts:
Due to the vast number of hosts available it is beyond our scope to test them all for compatibility, however we have done extensive testing with some of the most popular hosts in use today.
· Steinberg Cubase all versions
· Ableton Live
· Sonar (DirectX emulation of VST)
· Project5 (DirectX emulation of VST)
· Vaz modular
· FL Studio
· Logic Audio
· Sony Sound forge (VST is natively supported in the new versions)
Please note that currently SPECTRA C1 is only officially supported in wavelab V5 and above
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران