Steinberg updates Cubasis for iOS to v1.8.2
Steinberg has updated تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید for iOS to v1.8.2. This maintenance update enables the compatibility with iOS8 and requires iOS7 at minimum.
- Full iOS 8 compatibility.
- New Audiobus 2.1.3 SDK.
- Monitoring of Audiobus tracks.
iOS 8 and Cubasis 1.8.1
- Fixes a rare issue where audio files were deleted after an undo command has been performed.
- Executing undo on an audio file that has been edited now works as expected.
- Fixes a problem with swing quantization introduced with Cubasis 1.8.1.
- Global buttons in the mixer are no longer active when creating an empty project.
- Fixes a problem where locator positions of an audio file were lost once re-opened in the audio editor.
- Freezing a track no longer leads to mute status changes of other tracks.
- Fixes a rare issue where mixdown or freeze leads to longer tail of silent audio at the end of the mixdown.
- Punch out recording now works as expected.
- Freezing an audio or MIDI track is no longer affected by the master volume level setting.
- Copying audio files between projects now works as expected.
- Fixes a rare issue where an established Audiobus connection renders Cubasis unreliable.
- Fixes a rare problem where trimming an audio file in the editor multiple times leads to unwanted results.
- Fixes a problem where undo and redo states are not updated when switching between audio events.
The current Cubasis 1.8.1 version works as expected in iOS8. Audiobus is the only thing that does not work if you have Cubasis 1.8.1 with the iOS8 update. But as written above, the Cubasis 1.8.2 update solves this.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران