Toontrack updates EZkeys to v1.2.0
Toontrack has updated تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید to v1.2.0. This update is recommended to all users running Windows 7/8 and Mac OS 10.9 or above. Note that version 1.2.0 is required for the support of EZkeys packs released from this point forward (Q3 2014).
New in v1.2.0:
Improved in v1.2.0:
- various internal changes required for the Mellotoon.
- added time signature 11/8.
Fixed in v1.2.0:
- Dynamics settings now affect mouse-clicking of the keys.
- checkboxes are now possible to toggle by clicking on their texts.
- browser entries now have tooltips and long entries are properly truncated.
- when playing a file in the browser, it is now possible to change position in the playing file.
- the loop area in the time bar should be easier to hit with the mouse now.
- improvements to song block snapping.
- with a trackpad on Mac, horizontal scrolling of the song track is now much smoother.
- new authorization dialogs – already registered serial numbers are automatically retrieved from the server.
IMPORTANT: this release is tested on Windows 7 and newer only. It is NOT compatible with Mac OS 10.5 – customers with earlier systems, Windows XP most notably, are advised to remain at version 1.1.2, the last version of this product appropriately tested with their operating system.
- the scissors would sometimes become graphically stuck on the song track.
- add9 could not be added to a 13 major chord.
- changing a chord that has its third as bass note (for example C/E) from major to minor or from minor to major now also changes the bass note accordingly (C/E becomes Cm/Eb).
- when the song track was exported as MIDI, key signature was not saved.
- sympathetic resonance would sometimes not be correctly working after a change of sound library.
- after dragging MIDI from EZkeys, the next mouse click in the interface would be ignored.
- the displayed chord is no longer reset and pressed keys are no longer graphically released after 5 seconds of inactivity.
- song block MIDI is no longer drawn on different vertical positions depending on which sound library is loaded.
- MIDI files from folders named "Endings" are now marked as Outro when dragged to the song track.
- menus that were opened close to the bottom edge of the screen would open above the window (Mac 64-bit).
- in the standalone, when using external displays on Mac OS X Mavericks or later, the window could sometimes get stuck in the top part of the screen.
Known issues with the current version of EZkeys can be reviewed at: تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران