MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v5.02
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید has updated تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید to v5.02, providing several optimizations, improvements and fixes.
Changes in 5.02:
- Improved preset window layout.
- Added MAmp effect.
- Ctrl+click on a track (un)mutes it in loop editor, Alt+click (un)soloes it.
- Minimum velocity for MIDI command notes now forces choosing a random loop and if random loops are disabled.
- Added shortcut buttons to add verse, chorus etc. to Song tab.
- Improved visual response of metering systems, mainly sonograms.
- Improved ADSR editor.
- Improved signal generator randomizer.
- Highly improved harmonics detection from sample in signal generators in harmonic mode.
- Highly improved ADSRs - added immediate release, tremolo, hold down etc.
- Added randomize button to oscillator shape editors.
- Added select random preset button next to each all buttons.
- Randomizer subpresets are now hidden.
- Band settings (even advanced) of all equalizers are now displayed permanently until you close them or open another band's settings.
- Added DC blocker into prefiltering section for MFreqShifter.
- Improved plugin resizing in some Windows hosts.
- Added random preset button to each preset window, which selects and loads random preset from selected folder.
- Added preset rename feature.
- Presets can now contain text information.
- Improved step sequencer editor graphical quality.
- Folders in all presets are now sorted by name.
- Added fundamental (1st harmonic) level to signal generator transformations.
- Presets can now be dragged in the preset list to change order.
- Added upper-case switch to style settings.
- Added ADSR tremolo fade-in parameter, custom tremolo shape and option to start tremolo in the decay stage already.
- Fix: Hacked ProTools bug, which makes the host freeze when the style wizard has been shown during startup.
- Fix: Drag & drop files didn't work in tab popups.
- Fix: Fixed compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5.
- Fix: Some components didn't handle higher style sizes well.
- Fix: Areas editor could crash when no areas have been loaded yet in all equalizers.
- Fix: Plugins might not have presets or some other data when installed on a multi-account machine.
- Fix: Preset name might not have stored correctly if the preset list has changed.
- Fix: MPhaser could get ultraexcited by certain signals with some settings.
- Fix: MFreqShifter responded differently in different sampling rates. There may be a minor sound difference for sampling rates higher than 48kHz.
- Fix: Signal generator advanced settings and harmonics generator randomize didn't work.
- Fix: Unmaximizing a popup window on Mac could make its content messed up.
- Fix: Mac Command key now acts like Ctrl to avoid conflict with the "standard" Ctrl+Click being right-mouse click.
- Fix: Edit areas in equalizers could crash on Mac.
- Fix: Numpad didn't work on Mac.
- Fix: Meter names have not been resized correctly when style size is not 100%.
- Fix: Removed duplicite collapse buttons from MScratcher, MSubSampleSynthesizer and MMultiSampler.
- Fix: Rhythm editor tab couldn't be resized when displayed as popup window.
- Fix: Quick setup displayed as popup with enabled auto-load couldn't be used to browse drumsets, because loading would activate the main window.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران