Positive Grid releases BIAS Desktop Amp Matching Modeler for Mac & Win VST, AU, RTAS & AAX
Positive Grid has announced the launch of تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , a guitar amp modeler with Amp Matching technology that they say offers a new concept of putting any tube amplifier tone and feel into a plug-in (AAX/RTAS/AU/VST) for Mac OS X and Windows. BIAS Desktop features an accurate, thorough and versatile guitar-amp modeler and designer engine, and it can accurately capture the tone of any tube amplifier. Users can then share or download amp models from BIAS's built-in ToneCloud amp-sharing platform.
"Instead of providing a fixed number of amp models, BIAS Desktop represents an entirely new concept on guitar sound, " says BIAS Product Manager Calvin Abel. "Guitar players can now virtually design their own amps and use Amp Matching technology to capture their golden tube amplifiers, then they can share or download thousands amp models on ToneCloud. We are also currently working with artists and studios around the globe to expand this platform."
BIAS Desktop's Amp Matching utilizes a collection of underlying technologies to analyze and compare one's currently designed BIAS amp model and the sound of any tube amp, the corresponding cabinet and microphone. It then executes the tonal compensation and enhancement needed to make the amp model accurately match the target amplifier. Guitar players are free to design, modify and capture the most unique and individual soul of tone, bring it into the digital domain and keep it ready for studio recording applications.
Built-in with BIAS, ToneCloud allows guitar players to share their custom amp models and download thousands of custom BIAS amps created by other users—including signature recording artists. Guitar players can share and download not just customized amp models but, using Amp Matching, every possible amp tone ever created. Positive Grid is currently working with worldwide artists and engineers to create professional custom amp models and studio amp matched models to expand this platform.
BIAS comes in two versions:
- BIAS Desktop ($99.00) includes all amp design modules and access to ToneCloud to download thousands of amp models.
- BIAS Professional ($199.00) adds Amp Matching technology, exclusive amp matching models on ToneCloud, and three amp design expansion packs (Glassy Pack, Crunch Pack and Insane Pack).
- Accurate and versatile amp modeling software.
- 36 HD amp models included with the introductory release.
- Amp Matching captures any miked amp or recorded track and creates a matched model.
- Share and download thousands of artist- and user-created and matched amp models on ToneCloud.
- Fully customizable preamps, tone stacks, power amps, transformers, cabinets and mic selection and placement—mix and match.
- Customize the look and feel of your own amp panel; change the name, tolex, panel and knobs.
- Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and transformers, change the cabinet and mic position, and shape the tone with different tone stacks and two eight-band equalizers.
- Included noise gate and room simulator.
- Create a virtually unlimited number of custom amps.
- Quick preset facility recalls each of your eight favorite settings in turn with just one tap.
For more details, visit تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later: Supported plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32- and 64-bit).
- Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8: Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32- and 64-bit).
BIAS Desktop - Introducing BIAS Desktop: تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
BIAS Desktop - Features overview: تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران