Xfer Records updates Serum Wavetable Synthesizer to v1.01
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید Xfer Records has updated تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید to version 1.01, with a handful of features/enhancements, and dozens of fixes/improvements.
Updates are always free. A new demo version is available. The special intro pricing (~33% discount) on Serum runs until Oct 31, 2014.
- added: reduced memory footprint by over 200 MB per instance.
- added: Export 16-bit wav option to the Export menu.
- added: pitch-bend will now send and receive automation.
- added: user-loaded wavetables will now display the original custom WT file name in re-opened patches.
- added: alt-clicking an FX "bypass" button (right edge of FX rack) will set all enabled FX to that state.
- added: modified/save-able wavetables now draw a faint-blue in the background of table name, to help indicate edited state.
- added: text parameter displays (e.g. Octave, delay time, etc) respond to mouse wheel events.
- added: Aftertouch is now smoothed to prevent quick discrete jumps (zippering).
- added: A default MIDI controller map is now supported: a map saved as 'efault.mmp" will autoload and persist preset loading.
- added: mouse-down on controls displays parameter value (no longer requires 'knob' movement for value 'tooltip' display).
- added: CPU reduction for Windows VST_x64 + AAX versions.
- fixed: OS X: a potential crash opening the GUI in Logic X.
- fixed: OS X: ctrl-click (right-click substitute) on LFO or FFT context menu was not working on 64-bit hosts.
- fixed: WIN: GUI Fix for mouse cursor changing to a 'wait' cursor when leaving.
- fixed: WIN: Serum Presets folder automatically selected in default location.
- fixed: WIN: Cancelling a file dialog was resulting in MACRO1 name getting selected for text entry.
- fixed: WIN: keyboard focus for text entry was impossible in FL Studio.
- fixed: GUI: needed to re-select noise tool for noise to reference current frame.
- fixed: GUI: issues with location of 'value tips' drawing.
- fixed: GUI: context menu pop-up location for FX controls was offset from click location.
- fixed: GUI: animation would not continue when a voice was stolen in b4.
- fixed: GUI: FFT bin values when drawing the the mouse were incorrect in b3.
- fixed: GUI: poly/mono shader was not always updating state in b3.
- fixed: GUI: additional multiple-checkmark bugs in menus.
- fixed: GUI: expanded mouse-click area on FX switches (E.G 'BPM' Switches) to include more mouseable area on the label.
- fixed: GUI: multi band comp metering would not always display on some hosts.
- fixed: GUI: shift-alt-click to toggle Uni/Bi on lower knobs which are valid mod destinations (ADHSR, LFO rate) were not functioning correctly.
- fixed: GUI: checkmark bugs in menus (multiple checked items or checkmark not updating with < > advance buttons).
- fixed: GUI: Asym+ and - were represented as the opposite in 2d waveform (compared to audio).
- fixed: GUI: last LFO line segment could become a 'phantom segment' if multiselected and double-clicking to remove the right-most removable point.
- fixed: GUI: undo buffer was allowing undo when it shouldn't have been possible on windows.
- fixed: DSP: enabling mono with more than one note sounding could lead to a stuck note.
- fixed: DSP: LFO Rate was still not acting polyphonic with a lot of mod sources.
- fixed: DSP: wet/dry mix on filters had no effect on L6 and H6.
- fixed: DSP: crash protection for changing warp mode with notes playing.
- fixed: DSP: crash protection for adding/removing modulation assignments with notes playing.
- fixed: DSP: potential stuck notes when exceeding patch polyphony w/ "allow one of any given note number" preference enabled.
- fixed: DSP: a problem with the phaser Freq at highest frequency settings causing potential DSP overload.
- fixed: DSP: WTPos being set to maximum value via modulation assignments could crash on first note on.
- fixed: DSP: FX filters were not completely initializing on preset changes which could lead to audio dropout or a crash on preset change.
- fixed: DSP: a problem with formulas with 'rint' not working (rounded integer).
- fixed: DSP: threading issue could lead to garbled sound on the playing note or a crash when add/removing tables from the WT editor with a note held.
- fixed: DSP: LFO rate as a mod destination would only process on the most recent note.
- fixed: DSP: linking note number or velocity to Warp amount could crash in some situations.
- fixed: DSP: potential crash relating to new notes and LFO/Env modulation.
- fixed: DSP: potential crash after saving a MIDI map.
- fixed: DSP: potential crash with mono toggle button while notes are playing.
More info can be found at: تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران