Sonivox releases Anatomy v2.0 for Kontakt 5 at new lower price
SONiVOX has re-released تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , which is described as "a re-imagination of the human form as an infinite template of sound". It's been re-mastered for Kontakt 5 and now costs $99.99 (formerly $249.99).
Anatomy offers over eight-hundred unique and uniquely playable instruments that twist and transform the human body into one expansive collection of physiological melody and rhythm.
All 856 instruments included are separated into the following two categories:
Man and Machine feature the following instrument sub-categories:
- Man: The organic perspective. Hundreds of leads, pads, kits and effects that encompass the full sonic terrain and delicate inflection the human body can muster. Simply presented but expertly enhanced with real-time controllers for additional manipulation. Singing and screaming. Snoring and roaring.
- Machine: Lovingly effected and manipulated interpretations of the human condition as it might be perceived through the binary brain cells of a bloodless future race. Agitated androids. Slumbering cyborgs who dream of electric sheep. Cinemascapes of hallucinatory terror and funhouse anxiety. Transform. Transmogrify. Transmit.
- Pads and Leads: 432 Angelic to eerie, abrasive to absurd, beautiful to booming presets of pads and leads, all constructed to give you complete control of these dynamic & different instruments. Throat singing to humming, whistling and much much more.
- Drum Kits: Vocal beat box percussion. Over 200 unique kit presets with a massive tool box of additional kicks and snares for even more flexibility. Anatomy's kits are GM compliant making them easily droppable into existing sequences.
- Body Percussion: 26 kits of Snaps, claps, foot stomps, and heartbeats. Imagine the heart as the rhythm section and ultimate timekeeper.
- Foley & FX: 138 Presets from the ordinary to the extraordinarily strange. Blips, burps, gurgles, growls, groans, and nostril snorts. Laughing, moaning, and simulated emotional breakdowns. Plenty to satisfy ones appetite for the bizarre and unusual.
- Choirs: 29 Presets that equip you with a complement of male and female s and choral groups with a variety of articulations and programming variations. Ethereal voices and intimate utterings.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران