Wolfgang Palm releases PPG WaveMapper 2 for Mac OS X and Windows
Wolfgang Palm has announced the release of the تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید synth plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows, a greatly expanded version of the original تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید of the PPG WaveMapper, with many new features, including the WaveMap and new resource merging possibilities.
PPG WaveMapper 2 comes with a flexible synth engine, capable of playing material from classic wavetables as well as samples and a new type which they call "Time corrected sample" (TCS). This type still has the advantage of wavetables, which is totally random access of the material, but preserving the authentic sound of the original sample.
PPG WaveMapper 2 has three oscillators which have independent control of the sound resources and access to the material. Each oscillator has its own WaveMap with up to 16 zones, filled with any combination of the resources. The control of the zones can be done by the keyboard, which they call Multi-tabling, or by a path that determines how the engine plays back the material.
The synthesizer is controlled by over 200 parameters, which can be directly programmed on the two editor pages. In addition to that there is the SoundMap that acts as a module manipulation tool - moving the 8 icons to different fields on the Map changes sounds. These fields are loaded with programs that then define the results of the morphing. Thus the user can set up their own "themes" of sounds they wish to generate with a setup. The morphing can be done rapidly or in an evolving morph from one sound into another.
The built in Analyzer lets you convert your own samples into resources the synth can use in its oscillators.
WaveMapper 2 comes with around 300 resources and a huge number of presets made by their sound design team from around the world.
The browser page allows you to list and sort your sounds. Besides that you can exchange single presets with another bank of sounds.
- 3 Audio Oscillators.
- Up to 16 resources assembled within a WaveMap.
- Audio engine with 4 synthesis modes, and variable wave blending quality.
- 3 Noise generators, for audio and modulations.
- Classic 24 dB Lowpass Filter, combined with an overdrive simulation.
- Dual amplifier, for versatile control of 2 audio signals as well as panning.
- 13 Envelopes, for control of pitch, waveform, filter, noise, gain, ringmod, and panning.
- 4 LFOs.
- Analysis of your own samples and conversion into wavetables and time-corrected samples.
- Powerful Step Sequencer with playback arpeggiator.
- Delay/Reverb effect.
- Directly accessible context help for each module.
- Free configurable schematic keypad, with extremely expressive modulation possibilities.
- Ribbon controller to bend the pitch to variable intervals.
- 4 Keyboard Modes, including mono and poly portamento.
- Mac: vst & AU 64- and 32-bit.
- Windows: vst 64- and 32-bit.
- PPG protection system used, no dongle or iLok is necessary.
For more information visit تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
- PPG WaveMapper 2 is download only and is €99.
- Special intro promotional offer - buy the PPG WaveMapper 2 and WaveGenerator 2 plug-in bundle for just €149 - offer lasts 28 days.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران