MeldaProduction releases MPowerSynth for Mac & Win VST, AU & AAX with an introductory price
MeldaProduction has officially released تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید . An introductory price of 99 EUR will last until November 20th, 2014, and will be increased to 149 EUR afterwards.
Changes from the last beta version:
- Added new Ozone style.
- Added ability to mark favourite presets.
- Added ADSR tremolo sync and random initial phase features.
- Added ability to drag & drop presets to a different folder.
- Max voices is now represented as power of 2 from 2 to 64 and unlimited. Note that the setting from previous version has been discarded.
- Custom sample is now stored only with a signal generator only if the custom sample rate is now 0 to smaller the settings size.
- Increased distance of the randomization buttons from tab enable buttons to avoid accidentally clicking them.
- Improved file selection dialogs workflow.
- Added "All" item to arpeggiator, which plays all of the notes being pressed.
- Added Panorama for noise generator.
- Optimized signal generator harmonic mode custom sample analyzer, which now saves the analyzed harmonics, so that it is usable even if the target sample is not available.
- Added harmony Learn feature.
- MIDI controllers now have an organized menu.
- Confirmation dialogs for deleting/replacing presets and preset folders now contain name of the item.
- Added LP/HP resonance and Hold to AutoVolume FX.
- Convolution FX now stores the resampled IRs, so that it doesn't need to resample it again next time.
- Added preset search feature.
- Added monophonic (brutal) mode.
- Clicking on multiparameter/modulator/arp/midi now toggles the settings window.
- Added side-chain input to Transient and RingModulator FX.
- Increased time-graph resolution to 1 second.
- Added multiparameter lock feature, which avoids showing the multiparameter GUI.
- Presets are now cached for faster access.
- Added possibility to follow program-change MIDI messages by loading presets.
- Fix: Numpad characters (except for numbers) couldn't be entered on Mac.
- Fix: Randomizer for oscillators tended to set 99% pulse width.
- Fix: Voices were created with variable initial phase and widening available even if unison was disabled.
- Fix: Granular transformation menu was showing incorrect values.
- Fix: Certain preset modifications may have made the smart randomizer work incorrectly until the plugin gets reinstalled.
- Fix: ADSR tremolo was causing zipper noise when changing tremolo rate.
- Fix: Preset buttons < > didn't work if there were duplicities in the current preset folder, preset dialog now automatically resolves the duplicities.
- Fix: Some components didn't handle higher style sizes well.
- Fix: Voicing may not have worked correctly if played quickly enough.
- Fix: Arp with sustain pedal and octave count other than 1 did go to higher octaves.
- Fix: MIDI controllers & Note controllers didn't save global enable state if there were no actual controllers enabled.
- Fix: Monophonic glide got engaged even if there was no other key held at the moment, but release stage of some other sound was still on.
- Fix: Denormals could occur in several situations causing high CPU use.
- Fix: Fonts couldn't be loaded on some rare Mac OS X machines making the software unusable.
- Fix: Some envelope editors were displaying incorrect units when dragging items.
- Fix: Reordering multiparameters didn't close the multiparameter windows resulting in outdated data in the editors.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران