Five12 releases Numerology 4 - Modular Step-Sequencing Environment for Mac OS X
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید Five12 has released تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , a modular step-sequencing environment for Mac OS X. In addition to numerous modernization and usability improvements, Numerology 4.0 adds several new features that expand its capabilities in two areas central to its workflow: hardware control & modulation.
In version 4.0, Numerology extends its highly-capable grid mapping for the Novation Launchpad to include support for the Ableton Push and Livid OHM RBG grid controllers. Users can easily setup Numerology 4 to use several grid controllers at once, opening up new options when working with longer sequences, or for simultaneously manipulating sequence patterns and sequence 'control' settings (rate, direction, key, offset, etc.). Numerology's grid mapping has also been updated to support accidentals, per-step probability settings, and a mapping for Numerology's virtual keyboard module.
Numerology 4's expanded support for hardware controllers also includes new options for transport and mixing oriented controllers, and improved OSC support in Numerology Pro. With these additions, users can easily configure a hardware controller setup that allows them to spend as much time away from the computer as they want.
Extending Numerology's already generous selection of options for modulating sequences is a new feature called Realtime Automation (RTA), which allow users to record and play looped automation moves up to 64 beats long. This feature is can be accessed by mapping a MIDI (or OSC in N4 Pro) controller to trigger RTA recording. Once triggered, RTA recording captures all parameter edits made by a hardware controller to internal automation buffers. RTA recording auto-stops after a set number of beats, then immediately plays back all automation moves.
Among other general workflow improvements, Numerology now includes a comprehensive multi-panel browser for managing module presets, exported stacks (which are a collection of connected modules), audio and MIDI files. Users can easily setup custom module and stack libraries of their own via drag-and-drop to the browser. The audio section of the browser includes a preview panel and an 'auto play' mode for very fast auditioning of audio samples.
Numerology 4 includes a much-improved built-in sampler. Based on Numerology's previous DrumKit and SamplePlayer modules, the new SampleKit has an updated UI with a zoomable waveform display, a convenient outline-based layout, and proper support for multi-part patches. Also included with Numerology 4 is an all-new set of demo projects, stacks, sound patches and samples. Though not large by modern standards, this new library is specifically designed to show off Numerology's compositional flexibility, including pop and funk tunes, dance music, classic synthesizer tracks, and several excursions into the exploratory world of experimental and generative musics.
Numerology 4 can run either 32 or 64-bit as a standalone app, 64-bit in ReWire mode with a 64-bit ReWire host, or as any of three plugin types (VST, AU and AU MIDI Effect) with 32 and 64-bit hosts.
Numerology 4 also adds support for Apple's latest Audio Unit variant, the AU MIDI Effect, which allows Numerology to run as a MIDI insert within an instrument channel in Logic X (Mac OS X 10.8.5 and later). Running in this mode provides trouble-free routing and sample accurate MIDI transmission within Logic X's instrument tracks.
Other new features in Numerology 4 include:
Additions specific to Numerology 4 Pro include:
- A new welcome dialog with an unlimited listing of 'recent projects'.
- Per-stack MIDI loop recorders with drag-n-drop export.
- New quantization options for presets.
- Auto-mapping for MIDI control over preset changes.
- Preset-arrangement recording in the timeline.
- Better zooming and transport locate behavior in the timeline.
- Auto-Best-Fit chord selection in the Chord Sequencer.
- Per-step probability control in all note-based sequencers.
- Separate Key vs. Semitone Offset settings for pitched sequencers.
- The DrumSeq module can support up to 16 tracks.
- Background auto-saving of projects.
- Automatic checking for updates online.
Numerology is a music sequencing and audio plugin environment which uses an innovative approach to electronic music composition based on modular step sequencing. It comes in two flavors:
- Unlimited Undo/Redo with a full history dialog.
- Automatic plugin delay compensation.
- User-configurable track delays for managing latency with external instruments.
- Expanded options for OSC control.
- Bonjour support for easy OSC setup.
- OSC Support in Numerology's AU & vst plugins.
- A dedicated MIDI/OSC mappings dialog.
Upgrades from Numerology 3 are $39 until December 27th, $49 thereafter. For more details, demo downloads and videos, visit تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید .
- Standard Edition ($129) for anyone that wants an economical step-sequencing addition to their studio.
- Pro version ($199) with advanced features for users looking to make Numerology a cornerstone of their compositional workflow.
Numerology 4 requires an Apple Macintosh computer with an Intel CPU running Mac OS X version 10.6.8 or later, 4GB RAM, and a screen resolution of 1024x768 or better. The Numerology ReWire driver requires a 64-bit ReWire host. The Numerology 4 AU MIDI Effect requires Logic X and Mac OS 10.9 or later.
Demo video: تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران