Sony Updates Sound Forge Pro Mac to v2.5 and releases SpectraLayers 3
Sony Creative Software has released a free 2.5 update to تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , and a Version 3 upgrade to تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید [Win/Mac].
The free 2.5 update for Sound Forge Pro Mac features disc-at-once CD burning, the classic Wave Hammer compressor/limiter plug-in, and other improvements. Parallel developments in program design and core engine performance combine to deliver a highly-evolved and surgically precise spectral editing platform available.
While Sound Forge and SpectraLayers Pro are standalone applications, both are configured to work seamlessly with each other, providing a comprehensive editing environment that combines deep waveform and spectrum editing capabilities.
"We're pleased to announce significant upgrades and updates to our audio software product line, " said John Freeborg, vice president of global marketing for Sony Creative Software. "Sound Forge Pro Mac users are invited to install the free 2.5 update. Now with CD burning capability, the stand-alone Convrt Batch Processing Automation Tool, and our classic Wave Hammer compressor on board, Sound Forge for OS X has hit a highly anticipated benchmark. On the spectral editing side, our SpectraLayers 3.0 upgrade is extensive, reflecting a deep rethinking and reworking of the spectral editing paradigm. The list of new features is impressive, and they're backed by core performance enhancements that contribute to a remarkably enhanced feel."
Sound Forge Pro Mac 2.5 Advanced Audio Waveform Editor: New Features:
SpectraLayers Pro 3 Advanced Audio Spectrum Editor: New Features:
- Disc-at-once CD burning. Create tracks and burn a disc from a single file, or burn all open files to disc.
- Wave Hammer Compressor/Limiter. A Sound Forge classic plug-in, now available on the Mac.
- Convrt: Plug-in processing preview. Audition Plug-In Chain signal and effects processing scenarios from directly within the program.
The Windows version of Sound Forge Pro 11 has also been updated, to build 299.
- Layers Panel Redesign. The new editing paradigm starts here, with a colorful, customizable system that makes working with complex multi-layer projects easy and intuitive.
- Selection Tools Redesign. The Selection Tools panel has been significantly upgraded to provide more power and versatility than ever for carving precise, tailor-made selections out of the spectral graph.
- New Waveform Display. The new Waveform Display shows selections, color-coded project layer content, relative amplitudes, and more.
- Overview Bar. The Overview Bar provides graphic, color-coded information about selection range, layer program length and location, layer phase status, mute state, and marker/region positions.
- Displacement Pad. Go multidimensional instantly with The Displacement Pad, a joystick control for changing the 3D view that features continuous access for a super-smooth 3D workflow.
- Audio Scrubbing. Use the cursor to scrub audio in both directions.
- Preferences panel. Standard configuration option controls, and all the new feature customization options, including custom routing, color-coding, and keyboard command options, are centralized here.
- Faster Processing. Engine performance is upgraded yet again for SpectraLayers Pro 3. The new logic and comprehensive CPU and GPU support translates into pure speed and silky smooth program response.
- 24-bit/192 kHz performance. Now available in SpectraLayers Pro 3.
- Surround Support. Up to eight channels of surround sound support.
- Hardware support. Including touch, trackpad, pen, Retina/high-DPI displays, and automatic detection when used with convertible laptops.
Notable fixes/changes in version 11.0 (Build 299):
Price and Availability
- Added support for SpectraLayers 3.0.
- Added support for creating multiple, overlapping markers and regions using shortcut keys.
- Added support for copying marker and region names when using Tools > Extract Regions. In order to copy marker and region names, Options > Lock to Selection > Enable and Options > Lock to Selection > Markers/Regions must be selected.
- Fixed a translation error that could cause Broadcast Wave metadata to crash the Japanese version of Sound Forge Pro.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Sound Forge to incorrectly prduce an error message when compiling some scripts in the Script Editor window.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent markers and regions from updating correctly when Options > Lock to Selection > Markers/Regions and Options > Event > Auto Ripple were enabled.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a customized keyboard shortcut for the Resample or iZotope 64-Bit SRC process to be assigned to both processes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause events to ripple incorrectly after a delete action.
- A bug in Sound Forge 11 build 293 and earlier prevents the application from opening projects created in releases with a higher build number. Installing the latest update will allow you to open your projects normally.
SpectraLayers Pro 3 ($399.95 Win/Mac), Sound Forge Pro Mac 2.5 ($299.95), and upgraded, cross-platform Audio Master Suite bundles are now available.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران