Presented by DAW master Eli Kranztbreg, this collection of in-depth video tutorials is the best way to get going with Cakewalk Sonar X1. If you're feeling intimidated by Sonar X1's vast features and functions, fear not, this series was made for you. Eli starts with the basics such as creating your first session, window and toolbar overviews, then goes deep showing you how to setup and record audio & MIDI, using virtual instruments, moving and zooming around the windows and editing Audio & MIDI. Eli then goes even further and shows you advanced recording and editing features and functions as well as workflow techniques to get the most out of Sonar X1. You're then shown how to export your full mix and share it with the world. If you're new to Sonar X1, there is no better place to start... Get Sonar X1 Explained today.
* 45 Tutorials / Over 4 Hours Total Runtime
* For all beginner to intermediate Sonar X1 users
* Tutorials written by DAW master Eli Krantzberg
* Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
* Viewing Options: Online, Download, Disc, iDevice Streaming