Mystery Islands Music update Virus|HC Editor & Librarian to v1.1.0
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید has updated تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید AudioUnit and vst plugin for Mac OS X and Windows to v1.1.0 with Virus TI controls, new features and major bug fixes.
New additions since v1.0.6:
The update is available now and can be downloaded from تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
- [New] Manual has been completely re-written.
- [New] Modulation Matrix and LFO slots updated if model selection is VirusTI.
- [New] Rest of the known Virus TI controls added and data being parsed to the UI when changing patches.
- [New] Value display now shows knob, menu, button "value" in screen based on the controller AND current #cc value inside -characters.
- [Fixed] Filter link switch didn't work as supposed under certain Virus models.
- [Fixed] Patch names can be only 10 characters long in the displays.
- [Fixed] Removed "Select MIDI Ports" notification popup.
- [Fixed] Under some conditions, processing data window did not appear.
- [Fixed] Reduced graphics CPU load.
- [Fixed] Incoming multi data was skipped after parts data was processed prior to last update.
- [New] Updated librarian graphics to meet the patch numbering from hardware. Now counts from 0 to 127.
- [New] Added Virus|TI Oscillators 1 & 2 with their knobs, menus etc.
- [New] Added Virus|TI Reverb functions to the plugin.
- [New] Graphics updated to included buttons, menus and switches for new features.
- [New] Added Virus|TI Mod Matrix destinations for all slots that were missing.
- [New] Added Virus|TI Envelope 3 & Envelope 4 knobs to the user interface. They can be viewed by selecting different envelope from menu.
- [Fixed] Improved incoming MIDI data transmission over the plugin to the hardware.
- [Fixed] Some controls (amp release, LFO1 rate, LFO2 rate) didn't respond to incoming MIDI messages.
- [Fixed] Delay / Reverb settings and knobs didn't work as supposed, when adjusting knob from hardware.
- [Fixed] When LFO 1 osc 1 & 2 link was on, link didn't work when osc 2 knob was moved.
- [Fixed] When LFO 2 filter 1 & 2 link was on, link didn't work when filter 2 knob was moved.
- [Fixed] Oscillator 1 & 2 Semitone values displayed wrong value on plugin interface when knob was moved from hardware.
- [New] Override Patch Tempo button in settings #2 tab now fetches tempo information from your host and overrides the current tempo of the hardware.
- [New] User can now scroll thru hardware memory per-part from the previous / next buttons. Current bank selection from plugin selects same bank from hardware. User can also scroll thru the library when "control library from MIDI / hw" is enabled.
- [Note] In Apple Logic, program change commands that come in from channel 1 won't be sent towards any plugins. This means that you have to use your master keyboard on a different channel in order to manage librarian / hardware memory with it.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران