BeepStreet releases Sunrizer synth for Mac
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید BeepStreet has released the تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید synth as an Audio Unit for the Mac. Sunrizer is a subtractive synth. It starts with two oscillators and two sub-oscillators that deliver all of the basic waveforms and an emulation of JP-8000 "supersaw", with pulse width, frequency and ring modulation plus a unison mode. The oscillators are fed into two filters with serial or parallel routing, offering traditional low-, high- and band-pass modes as well as comb, resonator, waveshaper, and frequency shifter algorithms – and more. To set this in motion, Sunrizer has two ADSR envelopes and two LFO generators that can modulate virtually any parameter.
Sunrizer has a flexible effects section which boasts an input crossover filter that lets a user apply them only on a specific part of the spectrum. There is a total of four effect modules – the first includes smooth chorus, phaser and rotor algorithms alongside distortion, followed by stereo delay, two-band equalizer and a spacious and highly tuneable reverb. Sunrizer is designed to keep processor load low, thanks to heavy code optimizations.
Each Sunrizer patch has two sets of parameters and the synth lets a user morph between them. Sunrizer also sports an arpeggiator that has fully programmable sequences and supports per-note transposition and randomization – together with chord memory it allows a user to create elaborate yet finely controllable single- or multi-finger passages.
Sunrizer has a single-screen design with finely crafted graphics that are designed to look good on Retina screens. All of its building blocks are logically arranged and easily accessible, with each individual parameter carefully calibrated.
- Bespoke synth engine with 24 voice polyphony and low processor load.
- A-B parameter morph feature: essentially two synth patches in one.
- Two oscillators with multiple waveform types, sync, PWM and FM.
- Oscillator mixer with ring modulator and separate noise source.
- Per-oscillator unison function with variable detune and spread.
- Two separate filter units with serial or parallel operation and 16 different algorithms each: low-, high- and band-pass, notch, comb, formant I/II, all-pass, power low- and band-pass, waveshaper, resonator, resampler, low-pass + resampler, frequency shifter, analog low-pass.
- Two ADSR envelope generators.
- Two LFO generators with sine, triangle, saw, square, sample & hold and random waveforms; variable phase, fade-in time and different trigger modes.
- Master effects including chorus, phaser, rotor, EQ, delay and reverb.
- Arpeggiator with deep sequencing capabilities.
- Chord memory function.
- Factory sound bank with over 400 preset patches; full patch compatibility with the iPad version.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران