Bremmers Audio Design releases MultitrackStudio 8
Bremmers Audio Design has released تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Names changed: 'Pro Plus' edition is now called 'Pro', 'Professional' edition is now called 'Standard'.
- Standard edition now contains the Guitar Amp effect and it can open existing 24/32-bits audio files. It comes without the Multitrack Editor.
- Multiband Compressor effect (Pro edition only).
- MultitrackStudio Instruments: virtually all instruments sound better. Acoustic pianos respond to Soft pedal (controller #67). Bowed strings and many winds respond the Legato controller (#68). Synths have Filter and Resonance knobs (and no longer use EQ effects for filtering). Drums have Bass/Snare/Toms/Hihat/Ride/Crash level knobs.
- MIDI editors: added 'swing' options to quantize resolution box.
- Note velocity editor now has 'draw' mode.
- Importing MIDI files: files can optionally be adjusted to song tempo.
- Mixer sections can be moved vertically using trackpad/mousewheel 'anywhere' (no need to use the scroll bar).
- Tracks can be switched to Practice Mode by doubleclicking the track's Play button.
- Tracks can now be in Practice Mode regardless of instrument or effect windows being visible. Having multiple tracks in practice mode simultaneously is now possible.
- Soft-monitored audio tracks: level meter shows speaker symbol to indicate output clipping (the meter itself shows the input level).
- Importing audio/MIDI files: files are now copied to song folder. A track's 'Open' option still opens file without copying.
- 'Import Audio/MIDI file' dialog now remembers folder.
- New songs automatically have a Reverb effect in the first Effect Return section.
- Presets can be imported/exported (see Preferences window).
- Mac: 'Mix down to audio file' can now create .m4a file.
- Tempo editor: BPM lower limit lowered to 8 BPM, so there's more room for fermata.
- External MIDI Instruments: controllers are now being sent right from the start (it used to wait until a note was played).
The new version is available free of charge for users who purchased the program after October 28, 2013. Older versions can be upgraded for $39 (Pro) / $23 (Standard).
- Mac: copying effect slot from track to Edit Control window wasn't possible.
- Windows: fixed possible crash after disconnecting audio device (using 'Windows' audio driver type).
- Stereo Imager wouldn't convert stereo input to pure mono (Width=0 didn't work).
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران