Toontrack releases Hip-Hop! EZX - EZdrummer 2 Expansion (and updates EZdrummer to v2.1)
Toontrack has announced the release of تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , the third EZX sound library expansion since the EZdrummer 2 launch in 2014. It costs $89. تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید has also been updated to v2.1.0, offering new features, improvements and important fixes.
The Hip-Hop! EZX is intended to be firmly rooted in authentic, acoustic drums, but mixes, matches and merges them with timeless drum machine sounds, orchestral percussion and other creative elements to form unique hybrid kits. In total, you get 22 mix-ready drum sets and hundreds of percussive pieces – all in an uncompromising fusion of organic and acoustic. Get anything from the clean and polished sound of neo-soul and the mean and electronic Southern trap to the to the dirty, rugged New York boom bap – all in one place.
"This is easily one of the most comprehensive products in the history of our product line, " said Mattias Eklund, Toontrack's head of Sound Design. "It covers literally hundreds upon hundreds of electronic sounds, essential percussion, timeless acoustic drums and some of the best and most creative kit presets we have ever released. I can't wait to hear what our users create with it."
New in EZdrummer v2.1.0:
- Produced by Mattias Eklund & Alexander Juneblad.
- 22 mix-ready kit presets.
- 16 acoustic snares, 18 acoustic kick drums.
- 100s of acoustic and electronic percussion sounds.
- Includes custom MIDI drum grooves for each kit preset.
Improved in EZdrummer v2.1.0:
- User MIDI, User Libraries and third-party MIDI may now be included in search results.
- A Settings dialog was added, replacing several menu entries.
- Support for a few new effects to be used by future EZXs.
Fixed in EZdrummer v2.1.0:
- The operation manual has been rewritten and is more detailed.
- Progress and error messages for MIDI database operations have been improved.
- The Library Preset menu now has a drop-down arrow to more clearly indicate that it's a menu.
- The track length dialog showed the number of bars in 4/4 instead of in current time signature.
- Enabling Show Web Shop MIDI can now be retried if connection fails.
- Switching EZXs did not properly update the powerhand and instruments filter columns.
- The dialog for selecting number of outputs for EZdrummer in SONAR is now forced to be the top-most window.
- Tap tempo now reacts to mouse-down instead of mouse-up.
- Song Structures were sometimes not read properly, resulting in an empty list in Song Creator.
- Undo/redo didn't preserve power hand, velocity and intensity.
- It wasn't possible to add different User Libraries with the same name.
- Choosing 'New' in the standalone did not reset Humanize to "EZX Optimized".
- Cmd-click (Mac) / Ctrl-click (Win) on the Tempo knob in Tap2Find did not reset the tempo to default (only graphically).
- Copying quantized Tap2Find MIDI from the drop zone copied unquantized notes.
- Various Edit Play Style bug fixes.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران