FabFilter releases FabFilter Pro-MB Multiband Dynamics Plug-in
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید FabFilter has announced the availability of تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , a brand-new multiband compression/expansion plug-in introducing unique workflow and signal processing advancements. Featuring free placement of bands anywhere in the spectrum and a newly developed Dynamic Phase processing mode, FabFilter Pro-MB combines exceptional sound quality with a new way of thinking about multiband dynamics.
A different approach
When working with multiband dynamics, you often focus on one or two specific frequency areas. Instead of conventionally splitting the entire spectrum with crossovers, FabFilter Pro-MB enables you to directly target these areas, simply by creating bands at any frequency range you're interested in. Think bands, not crossovers. The interface clearly shows that the rest of the spectrum stays untouched. When desired, bands can easily be snapped together to form a traditional crossover system.
Rethinking multiband processing
To achieve truly transparent multiband processing, FabFilter Pro-MB features an entirely new processing mode: Dynamic Phase. Exclusively developed for Pro-MB, it closely matches the frequency response of conventional multiband processing and results in a flat phase response when no gain changes are applied, but without introducing latency and pre-ringing artifacts (like Linear Phase processing), or static phase distortion (like Minimum Phase processing). Minor, typically inaudible phase changes are introduced only when the gain of a band is modified. Of course, FabFilter Pro-MB also offers excellent Linear Phase and conventional Minimum Phase processing modes.
Intelligent, powerful and versatile
Up to six bands can be created, each offering a choice of downward or upward compression or expansion, together with a full set of dynamics controls, from range, ratio and knee control to lookahead and variable stereo linking. Intelligent, highly frequency- and program-dependent algorithms ensure excellent results with all kinds of program material. In Expert mode, more advanced features become available: mid- or side-only processing, external side chain triggering, including the option to trigger on a different, freely configurable frequency range.
Designed for you
Unlike traditional multiband compressors, which can be laborious to set up and control, FabFilter Pro-MB's large interface is streamlined and uncluttered. Creating, snapping and selecting bands is a breeze, as is adjusting and tweaking multiple selected bands. At any time, the most important settings for all bands are visible at a glance, together with a real-time dynamic gain change curve and spectrum analyzer. Intelligent audio processing combined with optimal interface workflow makes FabFilter Pro-MB an absolute time-saver and a joy to use.
Pricing & Availability
- Up to six processing bands, freely placed anywhere in the spectrum.
- Bands can be easily snapped together to form a traditional crossover system.
- Unique Dynamic Phase processing mode featuring zero latency, no static phase changes and no pre-ringing artifacts.
- Excellent Linear Phase processing mode, eliminating audible artifacts when quickly changing crossover frequencies.
- Minimum Phase processing mode.
- Handles any form of dynamics processing, from highly transparent compression, limiting and expansion to pumping upward compression and punchy gating.
- Fully customizable per band: threshold, range, attack, release, output gain, ratio, variable knee, lookahead (up to 20 ms), variable stereo linking, mid- or side-only processing, external side chain input, triggering on a separate frequency range.
- Steepness of each crossover slope can be freely adjusted between 6 dB/oct and 48 dB/oct.
- Intelligent, highly program- and frequency-dependent attack and release curves.
- Unique interactive multiband display, designed for an optimal workflow.
- Global dry/wet mix from 0% to 200% to easily scale the total effect of the plug-in.
- High-quality audio processing algorithms with 64-bit internal processing where needed.
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling.
- Accurate and smooth real-time frequency analyzer with pre- and post-processing options and 'freeze' feature.
- Precise output metering.
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration.
- Double-click text entry of parameter values.
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available.
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces, such as Avid ICON D-Control and D-Command.
- All the usual FabFilter features you've come to expect: fine-tuned knobs and controllers, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization, and more.
FabFilter Pro-MB is now available for €169, $229 or £139, supporting both Windows and Mac OS X in vst and vst 3, Audio Units, AAX, RTAS and AudioSuite plug-in formats. Bundles with FabFilter Pro-MB and other FabFilter plug-ins are also available at: تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید .
Existing FabFilter customers can purchase Pro-MB with attractive discounts by logging in to their online user account at: تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید .
System requirements on Windows are either Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP and a vst 2/3 host or Pro Tools, or Mac OS X 10.5 or higher with Intel processor, and an Audio Units host, vst 2/3 host, or Pro Tools. Both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts are supported.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران