Avid releases Pro Tools 12
Avid has announced that تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید is now available.
Much of what's new in Pro Tools 12 is under the hood/behind the scenes which includes improvements to the Activation process as well as Upgrade/Notifications. Though additional features (upgrades) will be rolling out soon, the initial (.0) release of Pro Tools 12 includes the following:
Expanded Licensing Options:
- Subscription—Access Pro Tools only when needed through a low-cost monthly or annual subscription. All subscriptions include access to an Avid upgrade plan, providing the latest Pro Tools features and upgrades, plus access to our Customer Care team for support. Subscription makes it easy for anyone to create with the industry's most trusted and used audio tools at a lower cost of entry. (Please note that subscription is not available for Pro Tools | HD software at this time.).
- Pro Tools software perpetual license—Purchase and own standalone Pro Tools software or upgrade/crossgrade to the latest version. All full software, upgrade, and crossgrade purchases now come with a one-year Avid annual upgrade plan, providing the latest Pro Tools features and upgrades, including Cloud Collaboration and other upcoming features mentioned below, plus access to our Customer Care team for support. Plans must be renewed annually to keep the software current.
- Pro Tools system perpetual license—Get Pro Tools software bundled with professional Avid audio hardware by purchasing a complete Pro Tools system such as Pro Tools | HD Native, Pro Tools | HDX, Pro Tools | Duet, Pro Tools | Eleven Rack, or Pro Tools | MBox Pro. Some systems, such as Pro Tools | Duet and Quartet, include a one-year Avid annual upgrade plan, but others do not. For systems that do not, customers can get access to the latest features and upgrades by purchasing a separate Avid annual upgrade plan.
- Search, browse, purchase, and/or rent plug-ins directly from within Pro Tools, without having to quit, install, and restart any software to start using them.
- Changes to the Output and Bus pages.
- Virtually unlimited Bus paths.
- Subpaths for Output paths.
- Automatic downmix and upmix of Output busses to Outputs paths of different channel widths.
- New Monitor Path setting.
- Session Interchange and I/O Mapping improvements.
- New keyboard modifiers for enabling and assigning Output busses.
- Audition path improvements.
- AFL/PFL path improvements (HD).
- Ability to restore the I/O Setup from the session.
- I/O Settings files automatically created and recalled for different Playback Engines.
- New Organize Track I/O Menus By preference.
- Ability to import IO Settings from session files.
- Access to the I/O Setup in the Session Notes dialog.
- The new Metadata Inspector window lets you view and edit metadata for sessions.
Obtaining the Software:
- The new Dashboard window lets you create or open sessions (replacing the Quick Start window).
- Customers that Activate starting 3/23/2015 will see installers for Pro Tools 12.0 in their Avid accounts.
- We are in the process of converting accounts for Pro Tools Software and Systems that are entitled to Pro Tools 12, Upgrade Plans, and EDU versions.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران