WaveDNA updates Liquid Rhythm to Version 1.4.4
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید has been updated to Version 1.4.4. Liquid Rhythm v1.4.4 features a number of improvements including direct support for the iConPad hardware controller, Livid Base 2 and new vst 3.0 API. WaveDNA has also extended their plug-in support to Bitwig Studio, FL Studio and SONAR Platinum.
The list below summarizes the new features, workflow improvements, and bug fixes included in the latest version.
- Support of vst 3.0 API.
- Support for Livid Base 2.
- Direct support for iConPad hardware controller (built-in factory MIDI mapping presets).
- Support for Bitwig Studio.
- Support for FL Studio (Windows only).
- Support for Sonar Platinum (Windows only).
Known Issues and Limitations:
- Loading a MIDI Mapping file into Standalone could cause a crash. The table that showed the current MIDI mapping was inefficiently accessing the data while the load was occurring.
- Using the MIDI Mapping-specific Shift Beat Sequencer MIDI controls could cause a crash. Also, the UI update after they function would linger, and not update the borders around themselves.
- The Rename MIDI device would occur visually in the MIDI Mapping table, but wouldn't actually allow the use of the device in that rename mode immediately (without a restart of Liquid Rhythm). This has been fixed, rename devices are immediately usable.
- MIDI note timing issues for vst in Studio One 2 (OS X).
- Audio issues when deactivating the Liquid Rhythm plugin in Studio One 2 and Cubase 7.5 (OS X only).
- Repaired the code signature for Windows so it is not blocked by anti-virus systems.
- Repaired Lemur MIDI mapping problems.
Current users can download a copy of the latest version by clicking this تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید .
- Using a MIDI Mapping file created on a different operating system would lead to crashes. For instance, Mac OS X has the 'CMD' key, and attempting to use that through MIDI mapping on Windows OS would cause a crash. This is specific to MIDI mapping files that has 'Mappable Commands' saved within them. They are not cross platform. This will be addressed in a future release.
- Steam users on Windows only: Users are advised to close down Liquid Rhythm before updating and also advised to restart their computer after installing an update.
- Liquid Rhythm Max for Live Clip mode: Windows users may experience repeated crashes while attempting to load the Liquid Rhythm Max patch. Please see تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید for help:
- Liquid Rhythm Standalone may not launch for Windows 8 users. Right-click on the application and choose "Run as Administrator.".
- Option-clicking on a pattern to audition it (in the BarForm or BeatForm Maps) will not audition if the BeatWeaver is not open.
- Liquid Rhythm Max for Live Clip mode: Moving MIDI tracks around in Live while Liquid Rhythm is open may cause Live to crash.
- Liquid Rhythm Max for Live Clip mode: Moving the Liquid Rhythm Max plugin, or any of its Audition plugins around while Liquid Rhythm is open may cause Live to crash.
- Overdub recording mode is glitchy.
- Real-time MIDI recording has some lag.
- Repeatedly pressing Undo during MIDI record can cause Liquid Rhythm to crash.
- Liquid Rhythm may be unresponsive when computer goes to sleep and wakes.
- MIDI Mapping track-specific controls (such as volume, solo, mute) can be lost after quitting Liquid Rhythm and relaunching.
- No automatic software updates or notifications (yet).
Note: To use Liquid Rhythm's Max for Live patch in Ableton Live 9, update both Live and Max 6 to the latest versions before installing Liquid Rhythm (the Max update must be installed first).
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران