Zynaptiq Previews UNMIX:RUMS Real-Time Drum Suppression/Boosting Plug-In at Musikmesse
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید has announced that they will be previewing their upcoming plugin UNMIX:RUMS at Musikmesse booth A91, Hall 5.1, in Frankfurt, Germany, April 15-19.
Zynaptiq says that UNMIX:RUMS is the first plugin that allows suppressing or boosting drums in mixed music, in real-time. Using advanced source signal separation technology (a.k.a. de-mixing, unmixing, sound extraction, sound isolation), UNMIX:RUMS provides drum level control that ranges from up to +18dB of boost to virtually complete removal. Sporting an intuitive multi-level GUI, frequency dependent control of key parameters, Zynaptiq's high-precision analyzer display, M/S operation and an output limiter, UNMIX:RUMS opens up exciting new options for mastering, music production, sample-based music creation, mash-up artists, remixers and DJs.
Applications for UNMIXRUMS include:
UNMIX:RUMS supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, in mono and stereo, as AAX native, AU, RTAS and VST, on Mac & Windows.
- Balancing drums against the rest of a song in mastering.
- Restoring dynamics to over-limited music in mastering.
- Unique EQ alternative for mixed music.
- Suppression of drums in sampled audio to remove "clashing" or "flamming" when mixing with new content.
- Drum extraction for creating new drum-kits.
- Drum removal for Mash-Up creation.
- "Drum Kill Switch" for Dj applications.
- Pre-processing for voice extraction or similar applications.
Pricing and availability are TBA after Musikmesse.
More information will be published as it becomes available at تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران