Universal Audio Announces Next-generation Apollo Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interfaces
Universal Audio has announced a new line of تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید for Mac Thunderbolt users. They feature next-generation A/D and D/A conversion, new monitoring functions, Thunderbolt cascading of up to four interfaces, and Realtime UAD Processing — all housed within a sleek, black aluminum package — the new Apollo interfaces push the standard forward for professional music recording and production.
Apollo 8 (US$1,999 w/ UAD-2 DUO Processing; US$2,499 w/ UAD-2 QUAD Processing) features four Unison -enabled mic preamps and Hi-Z inputs for tracking through classic preamp emulations from Neve, API, and Universal Audio. Also included are new convenient front panel monitoring functions such as Alt Speakers, Dim, and Mono.
- Next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion improves upon the original gold-standard Apollos.
- Onboard UAD-2 DSP allows Realtime UAD Processing — record through plug-ins from Lexicon, Studer, Manley, Ampex, UA, and more at near zero latency*.
- Unison -enabled mic preamps and Hi-Z inputs (Apollo 8p and Apollo 8) for tracking through classic preamp emulations from Neve, API, and Universal Audio.
- Thunderbolt 2 audio interfaces (Mac only) allow cascading up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD devices total over Thunderbolt.
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle with 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Softube Amp Room, legacy LA-2A, 1176, and Fairchild compressors, Pultec EQs, and more.
Shipping in Q2, Apollo 8p (US$2,999 w/ UAD-2 QUAD Processing) features eight Unison -enabled mic preamps, allowing recordists to track larger projects through classic preamp emulations from Neve, API, and Universal Audio. Apollo 8p also includes new convenient front panel monitoring functions such as Alt Speakers, Dim, and Mono.
Also shipping in Q2, Apollo 16 (US$2,999 w/ UAD-2 QUAD Processing) features 16x16 analog I/O via DB-25 connectors, dedicated XLR monitor outs, and stereo AES/EBU digital I/O — ideal for producers and engineers needing Realtime UAD Processing and world-class A/D and D/A conversion for their recording consoles and outboard preamps.
Universal Audio has also announced Apollo FireWire (US$1,999 w/ QUAD Processing). Shipping in Q2, Apollo FireWire continues to offer Windows and legacy FireWire Macs Apollo's gold-standard A/D and D/A conversion, Realtime UAD processing, and 4 Unison -enabled mic preamps for tracking through preamp emulations from Neve, API, and Universal Audio.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران