Universal Audio Introduces Apollo Twin USB for Windows Systems
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید Universal Audio has announced the تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید High-Resolution Desktop Interface with Realtime UAD Processing for Windows-based recording systems using USB 3.
The 2x6 USB audio interface combines high-quality 24/192 kHz audio conversion with onboard Realtime UAD-2 DUO Processing. With its ergonomic desktop design, rugged aluminum construction, and front panel headphone and instrument connections, Apollo Twin USB allows Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 users to record in real time (at near-zero latency) through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins from Neve, Studer, Manley, Marshall, API, and more.
Apollo Twin USB also features Unison technology, which allows its mic preamps and front-panel DIs to sound and behave like tube and solid state preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes — including their impedance, gain stage "sweet spots," and circuit behaviors. Based on the integration between Apollo's digitally controlled analog inputs and its onboard UAD processing, Unison lets Apollo Twin USB owners track through a range of colorful preamp emulations from Neve, API, Marshall and more with amazing accuracy.
Apollo Twin USB comes with Universal Audio's "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle, featuring legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, as well as the 610-B Tube Preamp plug-in, Softube Amp Room Essentials.
Price: $899 USD - Apollo Twin USB will begin shipping in October.
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion.
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency.
- Unison technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes.
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output.
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels.
- Combine with UAD-2 DSP Accelerators for added UAD plug-in processing power.
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection.
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, 610-B Tube Preamp, and more.
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS & AAX 64.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران