Rosegarden 13.10 "Joie de Vivre" released
The Rosegarden team has announced the release of version 13.10 of تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید for Linux.
This release adds a few minor features and fixes a number of bugs. The most interesting new features are a new configuration option that allows you to avoid starting JACK when Rosegarden starts, and a new Interpret Toolbar in the notation editor that provides a streamlined way of applying the interpretations formerly only accessible through the Interpret dialog.
- Selection event filter can select rests.
- Selection event filter can select either performance or notation duration.
- LilyPond export converts a or a (C) in the copyright header to a proper symbol automatically.
- New interpretation toolbar for the notation editor streamlines the Adjust ? Interpret process.
- New option to allow LilyPond to export fingerings inside the staff (can improve collision resolution).
- New option to instruct Rosegarden not to start JACK automatically at startup, allowing you to control this behavior without having to put garbage in your ~/.jackdrc file.
- Support LilyPond 2.14.
- Pitch Bend Sequence Dialog, number of steps must be positive.
- Fix disconnected move up staff / move down staff commands.
- Fix sy... import dialog black-on-black problem.
- Fix for #1372 Rests of new segments don't adapt to time signature changes. From Daniel Gloeckner.
- Fix a refresh bug introduced in r13273 and present in 13.06 involving deleting contemporaneous segments on a track. This may have broken CompositionView refresh in other cases as well.
- Fix UTF8 in track and segment names.
- Fix the update of notation editors when a track name is changed.
- Fix a "No such key" bug in the key signature dialog.
- Fix MIDI thru latency issue when recording.
- Fix repeating segments so they function when overlapping on one track.
- Fix tuplet numbers drawing in black when they should be other colors.
- Fix several interconnected bugs related to MIDI export that were causing a variety of problems due to issues with bad event ordering and the introduction of spurious controllers.
- Fix problems when recording past the end of the composition.
- Fix various crashes when pasting.
- Fix crash when attempting to import programs from .sfArk files (format not supported).
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران