Toontrack releases new EZdrummer 2 expansion: Post-Rock EZX
Toontrack has released تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , a new sound library expansion for EZdrummer 2 recorded in Iceland's iconic Sundlaugin Studios. This marks the fifth EZX since the EZdrummer 2 launch in 2014.
Located in Reykjavik, Iceland, the Sundlaugin Studios may be the world's most remote professional recording facility. It originally served as a bathhouse in the 1930s but later underwent a major acoustic conversion to Icelandic artist Sigur Rós' personal high-end studio complex. The empty swimming pool with its perfectly balanced walls produces a bright but still warm and reverberant tone unlike any other room. In here, excellent microphones, and outboard gear have captured the likes of Sólstafir, Jon Hopkins and Spiritualized as well as several of Sigur Rós' own records. In addition to the four complete kits recorded using traditional drum sticks, this library includes felt mallet and brushed options as well as several extra snares, a large variety of cymbals and custom percussion pieces.
- Recorded at Sundlaugin Studios in Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Four (4) complete kits sampled with sticks (Rogers, Tama, Yamaha and Sakae).
- One (1) complete kit sampled with brushes, felt mallets and a "snares off" option (Sakae).
- Eleven (11) mix-ready presets engineered by Birgir Jón Birgisson, covering a wide range of styles and moods.
- Six (6) custom percussion pieces.
- Includes a selection of MIDI drum grooves performed by Arnar Gíslason.
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران