Steinberg updates WaveLab to v8.0.3
Steinberg has updated تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید to v8.0.3. The new update provides many improvements in areas such as loudness measurement, audio montage, plug-ins, user interface and key commands. The update also adds compatibility to cocoa-based plug-ins and includes an updated version of Voxengo CurveEQ.
- WaveLab now supports Cocoa-based plug-ins.
- An updated version of Curve EQ is included.
- LOUDNESS: The "True Peak" setting is now considered for the Loudness Normalizer function.
- LOUDNESS: All parameters are now saved correctly when the Loudness Normalizer is used in the Batch Processor workspace.
- Audio MONTAGE: Switching between several open workspaces no longer leads to Clip/Track/Master effect-button not being preserved.
- Audio MONTAGE: The "solo-track" behavior now works as in WaveLab 7.
- Audio MONTAGE: Exchanging files in the Audio Montage now works correctly.
- PLUG-INS: The iZotope Ozone plug-in user interface does no longer disappear occasionally.
- PLUG-INS: Stability problems when applying the replacement function in the "missing plug-ins" dialog have been solved.
- PLUG-INS: When Peak Master is used as track plug-in within the Audio Montage, it doesn't create a "click" at playback start any more.
- PLUG-INS: The number of VST2 and VST3 plug-ins are now displayed correctly in the plug-in settings window.
- PLUG-INS: All included VST3 plug-ins are now working correctly in a surround montage.
- PLUG-INS: Changing the UI scale of Voxengo Curve EQ now works without re-starting WaveLab.
- PLUG-INS: A visibility problem with 32-bit UAD plug-ins after re-opening WaveLab has been solved.
- CD: An issue with custom defined track pauses has been solved.
- CD: The CD text editor now opens correctly at the selected track.
- META DATA: The "@CD-track" variable is now considered correctly when rendering an Audio Montage.
- FREE DB: FreeDB now receives CD information correctly.
- VST Audio CONNECTION: The "selected speaker configuration" is now chosen when opening vst Audio connection window.
- FILE FORMAT: A mismatch with multiple open DDP files has been solved.
- FILE FORMAT: A problem with encoding an Ogg file has been solved.
- FILE CONVERSION: Converting files from dual-mono to stereo format no longer leads to a naming mismatch.
- BATCH PROCESSOR: Batch processing no longer leads to errors in case more than one core is selected for processing or the option "auto converted files" is applied.
- RECORDING: The stop-record confirmation display now works correctly.
- RECORDING: Switching from "solo" to "discard" in the recording window no longer leads to program instabilities.
- EDIT: When applying the "Raise selection" option, other envelope points are now deselected correctly.
- OS X: Plug-in names are no longer truncated in the master section (OS X 10.9 only).
- OS X: The setting path "Common for all users" no works correctly.
- RENDERING: The name-field no longer resets when choosing further options such as "whole montage".
- METERING: An issue with freezing plug-in meters when stopping playback has been resolved.
- METERING: The level metering in "true peak" no longer leads to issues.
- USER INTERFACE: The dB-values of volume envelope-points are now displayed correctly.
- USER INTERFACE: The "remaining time" is now displayed correctly even if the background task window is inactive.
- KEY COMMAND: Pressing CTRL+A now works in file browser to "select all".
- KEY COMMAND: The playback can now be started by using the "Enter" key (Mac OS X only).
- KEY COMMAND: A defined shortcut for the "record" function now works properly (Mac OS X only).
- RECENT FILE LIST: The recent file list now contains all entries.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران