Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
Cakewalk has released the تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید for تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , and تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید . The fixes include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Resolved a crash related to cancelling multiple ARA audio to MIDI track conversions using Esc.
- Resolved occasional crashes when exporting with Region FX enabled.
- Resolved a crash after undoing a clip gain change and applying a track volume envelope.
- Resolved a crash that could occur when closing document with an older version of the ProChannel EQ enabled.
- Resolved a crash related to adding 1/32 triplet notes in the Staff View.
- Resolved a crash in projects with ProChannel enabled on Surround busses.
- Resolved a crash when inserting Waves stereo FX in mono tracks.
- Resolved a crash when selecting "Selected Track inputs..." menu item in a project with no tracks.
- Resolved a crash related to pressing CTRL+A.
- Resolved a crash related to cloning a track containing a vst with MIDI out enabled.
- Resolved a hang that could occur when dragging tracks and folders.
- Switching Screensets could sometimes cause envelopes to become unselectable.
- Multiple drags of a selection containing MIDI clip and automation could create a new track.
- VST3 bypass automation could not be recorded (CWBRN-20063)
- Collapsed Track Inspector would appear briefly on project load.
- Console View Options - Playback Meter Options was labeled incorrectly.
- About box text was displayed in English on Spanish installs.
- Inspector collapse button would reflect the inverse state in some circumstances.
- Docked VSTs would not draw correctly in the multidock at project launch.
- Fixed issues where the Track Inspector/ProChannel would not draw correctly on launch.
- Double-click maximize and "Fit Project" would not work correctly in projects with hidden tracks.
- Erase Tool right-click Lasso now works on MIDI Tracks.
- Improved Mouse Wheel Zoom/Scroll in the Track View.
- Fixed conditions where track controls can overlap.
- Wrong order of tab indexes in edit>preferences>folder locations window (CWBRN-8005).
- Missing Plugin Stand-in message would be shown when inserting an FX Chain (CWBRN-20456)
- When the plugin count was over 1000, plugins could not be evoked from FX chains.
- Errors would occasionally occur when assigning FX Chain controls to VST3 plugins.
- Fixed a condition in which the Browser would not display FX Chain Presets.
- VST3 plugins in from ProChannel FX Chain would not display properly after switching screensets.
- Fixed envelope tooltips for plugins hosted within FX chains.
- Quick grouping of controls on the Tape Emulator could fail after manipulating Noise control.
- Quick Grouped Mute buttons would not work on Instrument tracks in the Console View.
- Quick group on Console Emulator was offset when changing types.
- Fixed multi-clip relative crop.
- Grouped archive button would not work correctly on first track in a project.
- ASIO Buffer Size was not displayed in Driver Settings dialog.
- Fixed issues related to enabling ProChannel on frozen tracks.
- The "Store takes on separate tracks" setting caused record overlap clip mutes to fail.
- Could not convert MIDI Groove Clips on lanes to Step Sequencer without first flattening the comp.
- Fixed errors when exposing lanes on cloned instrument tracks.
- Process>Slide on lanes could not be undone.
- Fixed incorrect Smart Tool cursors on automation lanes.
- Comp track inline PRV displayed notes on lanes that were excluded by lane solo.
- Fixed inconsistent crossfade creation on Take Lanes.
- Addressed conditions in which Delete Empty Lanes would fail.
- Fixed problems that lead to inaudible clips when freezing tracks with muted or soloed lanes.
- Freezing a track could cause its lanes to open.
- Addressed conditions where duplicate take names could be generated.
- Tempo changes could cause comp clips to draw incorrectly.
- Healing multiple clips could cause excessive flickering.
- Tracks could scroll off screen on clicking the Edit Filter with lanes maximized.
- Clips could become uneditable after shift clicking automation in a parent track, then opening lanes.
- Fixed issues with zooming on Lanes.
- Undo could unexpectedly unmute take lanes.
- Addressed issues with selection failing when showing multiple take lanes.
- Double-clicking a MIDI comp clip would not open the appropriate editing view.
- Text notes would not persist in the Playlist View.
- Fixed a number of issues related to PRV Snap to Grid.
- Fixed issues related to opening the PRV at a specific location.
- Nudge would not work in PRV from right to left when "Slide over old to make room" was set in Preferences.
- With Snap to Grid off, manipulating any snap settings will now re-enable Snap to Grid.
- Staff View did not display track name in single track projects.
- Step Record would allow choosing an invalid destination track.
- Partial envelope selections would not be rendered correctly after drag and drop.
- Bounce to Clip was not working properly on MIDI clips on Instrument Tracks.
- "Move Input Focus to Mains" would move focus to busses.
- Track Inspector Lock wouldn't persist on Insert New Track.
- Track Solo Button would get out of sync with Soft Synths (CWBRN-13919).
- Fixed a variety of issues where VST3 Waves Plugin parameters would not persist correctly.
- Insert synth did not work with multi-out VST3 instruments like Steinberg Halion Sonic.
- Steinberg RND Portico plugins would crash.
- Fixed a crash when scanning Arturia VST3.
- Addressed VST2.4 to VST3 migration issues with Waves V9.
- VST2 Plugins saved in custom plugin layouts now correctly migrating to VST3.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Waves plugins.
- Fixed compatibility issues with GARRITAN ARIA Player.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Pod Farm 2.55.
- Resolved a crash using the TAL Bassline 101.
- VST3 Presets saved in Cubase would not load in SONAR.
- Fixed a potential hang during vst scan.
- Some Waves plugins were incorrectly flagged as having MIDI out functionality.
- Fixed a Plugin Manager version mismatch.
- Default plug-in layout could display VST3 plug-ins within the VST2 folder.
- Addressed an issue where Host Bypass displayed incorrectly for FabFilter synths in an Instrument Track.
- Fixed compatibility issues with MDA plugins.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Guitar Rig 5.
- Plugin windows would re-size incorrectly when dragged from the Multidock.
- Host Bypass would not always work correctly if used while the transport was stopped.
- Fixed a variety of issues related to large plugin counts.
- vst Scanner was incompatible with Windows Vista.
- Can now use MIDI input on vst audio plugins.
- RegionFX menu could show non-ARA plugins in X3 until re-scan, if X2 was present.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران