eaReckon releases EAReverb 2 – Reverb plug-in for Mac & Win VST, AAX, AU, VST3
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید has released تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU, AAX and VST3 plug-in formats (32/64-bit).
This 100% algorithmic reverb features the "Natural" core engine of the original EAReverb but also brings new algorithms and functionalities accessible from a totally revised user interface.
Compared to the former EAReverb which focuses on simulating natural environments, EAReverb 2 can then be considered as a more holistic answer to your reverb needs.
Normal Price: €129 (EAReverb 2) / €59 (Upgrade from EAReverb 1) / €90 (Upgrade from EAReverb SE).
- 6 different algorithms:
- Natural (XXS>XTREM) : Formerly conceived for the original EAReverb, this algorithm provides smooth and natural results by avoiding metallic artefacts and by offering an adjustable level of subtle randomness in the late reverb.
- Bright: Compared to "Natural", using Bright is like adding carbon dioxide to source water. Just consider high frequencies as bubbles and you will get the idea of what can be obtained from this algorithm.
- Alu Box: This one provides a tamed and metallic sounding reverb as what you might expect from a spacecraft or an empty metal tank.
- Auditorium: Auditorium is the most extended version of the original EAReverb core algorithm. It offers a wide range of possibilities from natural to artificial results. It features "bright" and (perceived) "distance" parameters.
- Plate: A mono to stereo algorithm featuring bright and modulated characteristics of some classic high quality reverb units.
- Reverse: A synchronisable reverse algorithm that provides the "whoosh" effect some are in quest of.
- Three different operation modes:
- PRO: gives access to all parameters and modules.
- SE: a limited but easy and fast alternative interface to the Pro mode.
- POS: provides specific tools that will help you to dynamically set the location of incoming sounds in the space simulated by EAReverb 2.
- Advanced Early Reflections editor.
- Multi-Band module (4 adjustable bands, Post/Pre modes).
- Gate module (including a "transient" mode).
- Preset manager (including 89 selected factory presets).
Introductory Offer: €99 (EAReverb 2) / €45 (Upgrade from EAReverb 1) / €60 (Upgrade from EAReverb SE) until December 27th, 2015.
More information and demo version available at تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران