Sample Magic release Magic AB Reference Tool Plugin v2.0
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید Sample Magic have released version 2.0 of تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , their simple, powerful reference tool that allows you to switch between the audio you are working on and up to nine tracks in an instant.
Magic AB v2 is an entirely new plugin, rebuilt from the ground up into a new framework. As such it is not meant to be a replacement for version 1 – and is not backward compatible. Users may continue to use Version 1, or Version 2 – or both in a single project.
With Version 2, تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید includes a host of new features and powerful workflow improvements including two new referencing modes, up to four programmable Cue and Loop points per track, RAM-bypass mode, drag and drop files, Mono/Stereo switching and much more.
It costs £49.95 but if you have previously purchased تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید please login to your Sample Magic account and then place Magic AB in your cart in order to enable a £9.90 upgrade price.
The concept behind تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید is simplicity itself – an easy-to-use but powerful utility plugin that allows you to switch between the audio you are working on in your DAW and up to nine reference tracks at the click of a mouse.
With A/B referencing playing an essential part in production, mixing and mastering, AB offers an infinitely faster, easier and more accurate method to compare multiple audio streams to those currently available in any DAW.
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید sits on your mix bus (or individual channels), allowing instant switching between your current project and the reference material in pristine, transparent quality, regardless of the processes already on the mix bus. If required, plugins can be added post Magic AB to provide a sounding-point for programme material with or without additional processing.
Magic AB is both a mixing tool and a workflow improver that allows the producer to:
All but invisible on processor power, and with RAM-bypass mode for processor-heavy projects, Magic AB v2's light, refined design means setting it up as a default on your mix bus is a breeze without draining resources.
- Perform instant AB references: compare the track you are working on in your DAW with any commercially produced reference track in a variety of audio formats (mp3, Aiff, Wav, m4a, AAC).
- Like the sound of a reference? No problems – drag/drop your chosen reference track/s into Magic AB then flick between them and your mix with a single mouse click.
- New in Version 2: three unique referencing modes: Sync to compare your current mix with older versions – a mastering must; Latch to follow the DAW timeline; and Manual for freeform referencing.
- Hone in on the details: cue the reference track from the precise point you want to hear and loop the section you want to focus on. New with V2: save up to four cue/loop points per track and work in detail with the all-new zoom.
- Compare multiple mixes quickly and simply: create and save 'go-to' playlists to radically speed up mixing and mastering.
- Balance the relative volume of mixes with extensive, accurate, easy-to-read metering (peak, RMS and crest values with adjustable peak fall time). The clear, ergonomically designed GUI with bold waveform display means you're always comparing like with like.
- Compare stereo mixes or flip to mono to check mono compatibility.
- Give your ears a chance to recalibrate with manually changeable crossfade times. Flip in an instant, or allow a transitions of up to 2000ms.
- Do it all 'in mini' with Mini AB - the same powerful feature set at a tenth of the size: ideal for those using smaller screens.
Magic AB v2 is available in AU, vst and AAX formats compatible with 32/64-bit DAWs. Please note that Magic AB Version 2 does not support RTAS (Version 1 does – and Version 1 users can continue to use V1 in RTAS format).
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران