Bremmers Audio Design updates MultitrackStudio for iPad to v2.5
Bremmers Audio Design has released version 2.5 of MultitrackStudio for iPad.
New in version 2.5:
Price: $30 (MultitrackStudio for iPad) / $20 (Pro Extension).
- Supports native iPad Pro display resolution, so a user can see more tracks and graphics are sharper.
- Guitar Amp effect now features 3 stompbox effects. Each can contain Auto Wah, Booster, Chorus, Compressor, Delay, Echo, Flanger, Noise Gate, Phaser, Pickup EQ, Reverb or Tremolo. Comes with 40 presets by Christian C. Thompson.
- Guitar Amp now allows for loading a user's own speaker impulse response file (requires Pro Extension IAP).
- AU effects and instruments can be automated (requires Pro Extension).
- While the Automation button (part of Pro Extension IAP) is engaged an 'A' appears on all controls which can be automated, so a user can see what can be automated.
- Convolutor effect (part of Pro Extension IAP) now has Random button to make reverbs sound smoother.
- Noisegate effect: the Reduction knob now has immediate effect on sound, even if the gate was closed already.
- Time Signature editor: Time Signature picker now allows for quickly picking any of the song's time signatures without having to type it.
- The 'Vertical' knob mode now responds to vertical movements exclusively, just like most apps.
- Fixed: Multiband Compressor (part of Pro Extension IAP) compression algorithm didn't work quite right.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران