Neuenberger updates JellyFilter for Windows vst to v3.8
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید Neuenberger has updated تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , a free vst instrument synth plugin for Windows, to v3.8.
- More variations of oscillators that allows to choose shape variations for Osc 1 and Osc 2.
- Arpeggiator Musical functions: LFO 1 has the possibility to hold musical levels, such that it can play certain notes repeatedly, e.g. Octave+Fifth, Major Notes, Octaves, all notes. Combined with noise this can play random tunes as well! Additionally the polarization of LFO can be negated.
- Additionally there is attenuation and release for LFO so that the amount can be changed along the time a sound is played.
- Architecture: There is the possibility to vary the architecture, i.e. the audio flow of a sound, so that e.g. fx is before filter or after filter etc.
- AHDSR Envelope for the Amplifier section.
- Both Envelopes of Filter and Amplifier section get a "repeat count": This functionality allows to create sounds like handclaps or repeating sweeps. The Envelope is looped in the phase of A-H-D until the repeat count has been reached, then the Sustain Phase is initialized. This means a boost in sound creation possibilities for JellyFilter.
- More knobs in kind of "submenus", so if you press the "Special" button which is placed in certain sections (Like LFO, Osc 1+2, Delay) Knobs below and above the "display" get a contextual meaning and you can turn these knobs to change the sound. This is a user interface change, it means that there will be a number of "invisible knobs" and it allows to place a lot more functionality on the small "panel" that is available on a users screen, buttons that are used often will of course remain on the panel, but others which are known to be used only rarely are put in submenus.
- Envelopes can be either Linear or Exponential. This can be switched in the Voice special menu.
- Mixing of Oscillator 1 and 2 can be done using either adding (up to now the only possibility), Amp modulation or distort the other oscillator. That means 5 Options in total.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران