Adobe updates Premiere Pro CC to 2015.2
Adobe has released an update to تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید which contains multiple bug fixes, and is recommended for all users. Creative Cloud members and trial users will be able to download and install these applications using the Creative Cloud desktop application, or online from تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید . This update does not require project files to be updated.
Alongside the fixes, which are listed below, a new High Quality Playback option has been added to the playback settings. In previous releases, Premiere's playback settings only gave users fractional resolution choices, and playback was optimized for real time playback performance. At the default settings, frames typically have a slightly softer look during playback vs. pause, even when both are set to full resolution. Toggling on the new High Quality setting can provide a smoother viewing experience, where playback better matches the image quality of frames when paused. High Quality playback may result in dropped frames depending on the media and hardware configuration, and most users will find the default settings are still the best choice for real time playback.
Fixes in Premiere Pro CC 2015.2 address the following issues:
- Adobe Stock and CC Libraries could not be used by users who connect to the internet using ..... servers.
- Premiere Pro could not launch on Windows systems with AMD Phenom 2 processors.
- Users of Wacom tablets could experience interface lag.
- Multiple fixes with Adobe Stock support.
- Dissolves displayed incorrectly on OS X El Capitan when working in CUDA mode.
- Crashing issues when Warp Stabilizer re-analyzes.
- DNxHD MXF import sometimes failed.
- Titles could not be imported via the Import dialog on Mac.
- Playback could stop when audio input was set to digital on Mac.
- Synchronizing by audio waveform could give inaccurate results.
- Double clicking a clip or sequence when the Project panel is in icon mode did not open the item.
- Soft Subclips could appear with black thumbnails in the Project panel.
- Rendered files sometimes did not maintain sequence start time.
- A crash occurred with importing .wav files from Fostex DC-R 302 recorders.
- Moving the info panel could cause a crash.
- AVCi100 OP-Atom MXF files from Avid displayed incorrectly.
- Audio drop-outs occurred on export.
- The final frame of a nested sequence displayed incorrectly when using optical flow with GPU enabled.
- Merged Clips could become corrupted when round-tripping via FCP XML.
- PSD files caused Premiere Pro to stop responding when closing a project.
- Live Text Templates with more then one parameter often lost render previews.
- Sync Settings did not respect system ..... settings on Windows machines.
- Specular highlights corrupted when exporting to non-PQ J2K files in HDR workflows.
- Merged Clips dropped into a sequence were unlinked.
- Premiere Pro project names incorrectly permitted the back and forward slash characters.
- Render files did not travel with transition and analysis data.
- Text layers in Live Text Templates displayed with jaggy edges.
- XML files exported from FCP 7 could show as corrupt sequences.
- Incorrect fonts were displayed when importing an XML from Annotation Edit software.
- Reverse playback could occasionally not work.
- Panasonic 50i/60i .mp4 and .mov displayed incorrectly.
- Premiere Pro crashed if the preferences folder was set to be read only on Mac.
- Exporting to QuickTime with MPEG-4 Enhanced Low Delay Audio could result in an Error Compiling Movie dialog.
- GPU playback and rendering failed with sequences containing the Track Matte effect.
- The About dialog showed an incorrect version number.
- Crashing could occur with AJA 12-bit HDR output in software mode.
- IMX 30 full-frame anamorphic exports were incorrectly exported as 4:3.
- Several situations where crashes could occur have been resolved.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران