Steinberg updates Cubase to v8.5.15
Steinberg has updated تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید to v8.5.15.
Changes in Cubase v8.5.15:
Changes in Cubase 8.5.10
- MixConsole: Fixed an issue that rendered the VCA connected channels unusable when adjusting the volume fader with the mouse scroll wheel.
- Video: Fixed an issue where the video engine stopped outputting video to external devices.
- The Hover Control design and operation has been improved for the following items in the MixConsole and related areas in the Inspector and Channel Settings window (in addition to the Inserts, EQ and Sends introduced with Cubase 8.5.0):
- Routing Rack.
- Pre Rack: Now includes indicator of current Low/High Cut band slope setting and also offers two different "Show..." options in the context menu of the Rack Header in the MixConsole.
- Strip Rack.
- Sends Rack: Now also shows their full target name in the tooltip.
- Cues Rack.
- Direct (Routing) Rack.
- Quick (Controls) Rack: Now also offers two different "Show..." options in the context menu of the Rack Header in the MixConsole.
- Link Group/VCA area above the faders.
- Channel Name field below the faders.
- Fixed an issue where double-clicking the Cubase project file did not load the project.
- Fixed an issue where enabling Folder Group Editing could crash the application in case tracks where hidden in the folder.
- Fixed an issue where entering a track name using the input method for Japanese characters crashed the application when pressing return.
- Fixed an issue where dragging Events/Parts could lead to ASIO dropouts on PC Windows systems.
- Fixed an issue where using editing tools affected the responsiveness of the playback cursor and metering displays on PC Windows systems.
- Fixed an issue where using Punch Points worked inconsistently in some cases.
- Improved the audio waveform zooming performance on Mac OS X systems using Retina displays.
- Improved the Audio Mixdown accuracy when exporting projects with vst instruments.
- Fixed an issue where switching window focus from MIDI Editor to Project window could crash the application while in record.
- Fixed an issue where Chord Pad Remote features where not working as expected.
- Fixed an issue where pasting Note Symbols was added to the Undo History but had no effect in the Score Editor.
- Fixed an issue where vertical scrolling was broken in Score Editor when exceeding 126 staves.
- Fixed an issue where certain Quantize settings could lead to a crash when opening the Score Editor.
- Fixed an issue where no audio was perceived after the channel was connected to a VCA Fader.
- Fixed several VCA Fader issues related to writing automation.
- Fixed an issue in the MediaBay Rack Search field which dropped the first entered character.
- Fixed an issue in the MediaBay Rack Search field where the last used search term was displayed again.
- Fixed an issue in the MediaBay Rack where the division between Filters and Result List area was always set back to default.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران