Nektar Impact LX+ – Nektar bring their Impact LX range of USB MIDI Controller Keyboards to the next Level
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید Nektar has announced their new range of Impact LX+ USB MIDI Controller Keyboards to be available in stores end of July, 2016.
The new Impact LX49+ and LX61+ USB MIDI controllers now have intelligent and expressive performance control. The Nektar DAW Integration automatically hooks the LX+'s Controllers up to the DAW of choice. Custom designed for Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar and Studio One.
The 49 or 61 note velocity sensitive keyboard features a synth action with a medium tension. The full-size, piano-style keys are covered to protect against dirt and dust while also complementing the Impact LX design. With 4 velocity curves gradually increasing in dynamics there is choice for any playing style.
Nine 30mm faders, 9 MIDI buttons and 8 encoders are at the center of Impact LX49's control panel. Used with Nektar DAW integration, the controls provide flexible pre-mapped DAW control.
Illuminated, light touch PADS
Calibrated to trigger at a light touch, finger drumming can be used with even velocity response. Each pad can be assigned any MIDI note number or MIDI cc message, for use as MIDI trigger or toggle buttons. But the best part is the "Pad Learn" feature that allows for selecting a pad, play the note or wanted drum sound on the keyboard and the assignment is done.
The 4 color LED illumination indicates which pad map is currently loaded and can even tell which type of MIDI message each pad sends. With Nektar DAW Integration, the pads are automatically assigned to for example Reason and Bitwig. The two Clips and Scenes buttons are used in Bitwig to trigger... well ... Clips and Scenes. In Reason, a control of Reason's location points creates a similar experience with scenes triggering of any song.
Dedicated LED buttons clearly show if Mixer, Instrument or Preset (for generic USB MIDI control) is selected. In Instrument mode, a new Page button allows switching between a Default and User instrument map page with Default parameters following a common format and clearly screen printed in Blue for every control.
Connectivity – Win, Mac and iOS
As a low powered USB device, Impact LX+ works with all USB devices that feature a Class compliant MIDI driver. That includes all version of Windows from XP and higher, Apple OS X 10.5 and higher plus Linux (as long as a USB MIDI driver package is installed). Impact LX+ keyboards also connect to an Apple iPad using the iPad's optional USB camera connection kit (optional). Of course the Impact LX is powered by the iPad so a user can work away for as long as the iPad remains charged.
BITWIG 8-TRACK included
With the included Bitwig 8-Track, the dedicated Clips and Scenes buttons switch the pads to instant control of clips or scenes with LED feedback showing which clip/scene is currently playing, which contain playable material and if recording has been activated.
The full list of features includes:
- Nektar DAW Integration for Bitwig Studio/8-Track, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar and Studio One.
- 49 or 61 note full size, ultra-dynamic velocity sensitive keybed.
- Pitch bend and Modulation wheels.
- Octave and transpose buttons.
- 3 digit LED display.
- 9 faders.
- 9 fader buttons.
- 8 pots.
- Mixer and Instrument buttons with LED indicator for Nektar DAW Integration.
- Preset button with LED indicator for generic MIDI control.
- 5 user configurable presets.
- Page button with two LED's for Nektar DAW integration switch between User and Default mapping.
- Default Instrument mapping screen printing in blue for Nektar DAW Integration.
- Dedicated Track and Patch buttons.
- 6 Transport buttons with additional shift functionality.
- 8 hyper sensitive pads, LED backlit with 4 color options.
- 4 pad maps.
- Clips and Scenes buttons for Nektar DAW Integration.
- Foot switch socket.
- Power on/off button.
- USB connector.
- USB class compliant compatible with OS X, Windows, Linux and iOS (via camera connection kit).
- Full version of Bitwig 8-Track included.
- Impact LX49+: $199.99/Euro 179.99/GBP139.99.
- Impact LX61+: $299.99/Euro 199.99/GBP169.99.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران