CANATO releases MidiYodi 3.2 - MIDI file editor and examiner
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید CANATO has updated their MIDI file editor and examiner تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید , and introduced note editing capabilities.
- Tools to examine the layout and content of a MIDI file:
- Main Window
Displays the rolled-out contents of a MIDI file including a measure bar and all its tracks. Each track displays miniature 'notes', instrument and a volume curve. In addition meta information lanes displays markers, tempos, time signatures, key signatures, lyrics and text.
- MIDI File Explorer
Scans entire folders for MIDI files and for each file displays information such as type, number of tracks, available instruments, song duration, tempo, key- and time signatures.
- Keyboard Examiner
Allows editing of notes for a track in a keyboard like viewer.
- Score Examiner
Displays all notes for a track in a score like viewer.
- Event Examiner
Displays all events for a track including event position (beat, time and tick), category (meta, voice or system), type (note on/off, program change etc) and value.
- Lyrics Examiner
Displays karaoke lyrics if available in the MIDI file.
- Tools to edit the content and structure of a MIDI file:
- Notes can added, removed, moved and copied and have velocity and pitch changed.
- MIDI file can be converted from type 0 to type 1 and vice versa.
- All or selected tracks can be saved in separate MIDI files.
- Any MIDI event (meta, voice or system) can be added or updated.
- Song can be transposed in half-tones up or down and individual tracks can be transposed in 8va's.
- Song tempos can be altered.
- Song sections can be removed.
- Tracks can have their name, instrument and volume changed.
- Tracks can be removed.
- Voice events can be moved from one channel to another.
- Pulse Per Quarter Note (PPQN) can be changed.
- Navigation and playback controls:
- Controls to start and pause playback in a tape recorder fashion.
- Entire or selected sections of a song can be played in repeat mode.
- Quick navigation by clicking anywhere in the song or jump to the next/previous meta lane event.
- Controls to Mute or Solo any track.
- Jukebox that allows several MIDI files to be managed in playlists and played sequentially. (View):
- Open and save playlists.
- Add, remove and reorder MIDI files in playlist.
- Assign tempo, key and volume for each file to be used during playback.
- Start and stop playback of playlist.
- Selection of playback mode. (First-to-last, loop or one-by-one).
- Customization features:
- Language selection.
- Color theme selection.
- Default examiner selection. (displayed when a track is double-clicked).
- MIDI output device selection.
- Startup file to load when MidiYodi is launched.
- Meta information lanes to show in the main window and examiners.
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران