The MIDI Association to host AES Panel at AES Los Angeles
تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید The تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید is hosting a تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید in Los Angeles on Sunday, October 2 from 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm in Room 502AB. The panel discussion, titled "MIDI Makes Music, MIDI Makes Money and MIDI Makes Careers!" is open to all AES attendees and features many music and audio industry notables.
Hosted by Bryan Lanser, VP of Marketing at Muse R&D, and Kyle P. Snyder, Lecturer at Ohio University, School of Media Arts & Studies, the panelists will discuss how a working knowledge of MIDI, the industry standard used to connect music instruments and computers together, is an essential skill for a number of different careers in the music and audio business. The panelists cover a wide range of segments of the music and audio industries, and they will discuss how their knowledge of MIDI has helped them achieve success in their careers:
Schedule permitting, Paul Mirkovich (Music Director and Keyboardist for "THE VOICE") will talk about how MIDI gear plays a pinnacle role on one of the top shows on TV today.
- Craig Anderton, Executive Vice President, Evangelist at Gibson, noted author and Editorial Director at Harmony Central who will talk about why intimate understanding of MIDI opens doors for authoring articles and books.
- Athan Billias, Director of Strategic Product Planning, Yamaha Corporation will discuss why knowledge of MIDI technology is a prerequisite for many jobs at musical instrument manufacturers.
- Michael Bernard, Programmer, Keyboardist, and Playback Engineer for "THE VOICE" will talk about how essential MIDI technology is in the recording and performance of music on an Emmy-award winning TV show.
- Gene Joly, Vice President QSC Corporation (formerly of Guitar Center and Musicians Friend) will relate his experiences training retail staff on MIDI at some of the largest music instrument retailers in the US.
- Terry Lawless, (Programmer, Keyboardist, U2 + others) will talk about how major music acts use MIDI technology on the biggest stages and tours in the world.
- Jeff Rona (film / TV composer) will talk about how MIDI technology is an essential tool in the composition of Film and TV soundtracks.
The MIDI Association is hosting the panel to encourage everyone - especially educators and students pursuing careers in music and audio - to learn more about MIDI technology. The MIDI Association offers free instructional materials, including training videos and specifications, to all of its members. Membership is free and open to all by signing up at تنها کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند ، برای مشاهده و دانلود لینکها از اینجا ثبت نام کنید .
انجمن تخصصی آهنگسازی کیوبیس و اف ال استودیو ایران